VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I came back to this game after a while and looked at the thread. There is an important part of it on the subject of the mc's girlfriend and a certain Steve. And sadly it reminded me of a game called Fallen Roads. And I sincerely hope that this dev can manage how to develop this because it cost the other game to be abandoned by not putting the option to get rid of a li and not being able to give the players the feeling that it had no ntr at all. Sometimes it is better to sacrifice a character and move on with the story than to try to maintain it against all odds. Good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I came back to this game after a while and looked at the thread. There is an important part of it on the subject of the mc's girlfriend and a certain Steve. And sadly it reminded me of a game called Fallen Roads. And I sincerely hope that this dev can manage how to develop this because it cost the other game to be abandoned by not putting the option to get rid of a li and not being able to give the players the feeling that it had no ntr at all. Sometimes it is better to sacrifice a character and move on with the story than to try to maintain it against all odds. Good luck
I remember that game, the thread was something else for sure:ROFLMAO:.
But in fallen roads the "cheating" gf was the main focus of the game, here she goes away immediately and she is never seen again (at least from what I played, I have yet to play the last updates). I would have preferred there was no cheating gf at all, but devs just love that backstory way too much. Either way you can reject all of them, although the game will call you a dum-dum sometimes for doing it, at least it respects the decision.

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I remember that game, the thread was something else for sure:ROFLMAO:.
But in fallen roads the "cheating" gf was the main focus of the game, here she goes away immediately and she is never seen again (at least from what I played, I have yet to play the last updates). I would have preferred there was no cheating gf at all, but devs just love that backstory way too much. Either way you can reject all of them, although the game will call you a dum-dum sometimes for doing it, at least it respects the decision.
Are you both intentionally obtuse? There is no 'cheating girlfriend'. Just an obsessed potentially creepy ex-fuckbuddy that she hadn't seen since becoming the MC's girlfriend. It was a bad look, and she's definitely dumb for trying to hide the fact that she planned on meeting him at her return home get together. Even though her intention was to tell him they could no longer be fuckbuddies and that she now has a boyfriend, it was still shady to not mention this to the MC. Regardless though, it wasn't cheating, and seeing this retarded narrative continue to be thrown around is completely bonkers.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Are you both intentionally obtuse? There is no 'cheating girlfriend'. Just an obsessed potentially creepy ex-fuckbuddy that she hadn't seen since becoming the MC's girlfriend. It was a bad look, and she's definitely dumb for trying to hide the fact that she planned on meeting him at her return home get together. Even though her intention was to tell him they could no longer be fuckbuddies and that she now has a boyfriend, it was still shady to not mention this to the MC. Regardless though, it wasn't cheating, and seeing this retarded narrative continue to be thrown around is completely bonkers.
First, take a chill pill, game is nowhere near good enough to get so riled up about it.

Second, I put cheating in "" because in both games, the cheating itself is not confirmed, but its still what they were going for, the drama that it entails is still part of the backstory in this case.
And last, I dont remember reading what you said in the game, I think thats the info you get when you let her explain and not kick her out immediately perhaps?, which is still not confirmation of anything as she already hid info from the MC, and getting together with your old fuck buddy without making things clear is sus as fuck, we can assume she talked with him before to coordinate the trip, did he just happen to refer to her like that in the message MC saw and never before?
If he had before she should have corrected him and brought up her bf right? Never happened I guess.
Seems convenient but possible. I dont think the dev gave anything that would give a final indisputable answer to it, aside from her version of the story, which is up to everyone to believe or not. I mean, if she was planning to cheat its not like she will ever try to deny it, right? That never happens apparently.

Either way, its not really important in the game and you can avoid everyone, that was the main point of my comment and was a sufficient answer for the other dude.
But I guess you are so bored with your life you just had to have your say and have little rant about it. I hope you enjoyed it (y)

Reactions: Ursus4321

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Either way, its not really important in the game and you can avoid everyone, that was the main point of my comment and was a sufficient answer for the other dude.
But I guess you are so bored with your life you just had to have your say and have little rant about it. I hope you enjoyed it
It’s another thing when someone expresses their thoughts and opinions, and even points out Dev’s mistakes and shares thoughts about what we don’t like, but cry in every topic because there is cheating in the game or something related to drama?

Dude, I’m not the first to see you, and I see in every topic how you start complaining and whining, maybe you’ll stop and let us normal fans just enjoy the game? Someday Mc's ex-girlfriend will come back, and we ourselves will decide what to do with her, no one is forcing you to forgive her! just stop arguing dude if you don’t want the topic to turn into quarrels and whiners. Have a nice day

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It’s another thing when someone expresses their thoughts and opinions, and even points out Dev’s mistakes and shares thoughts about what we don’t like, but cry in every topic because there is cheating in the game or something related to drama?

Dude, I’m not the first to see you, and I see in every topic how you start complaining and whining, maybe you’ll stop and let us normal fans just enjoy the game? Someday Mc's ex-girlfriend will come back, and we ourselves will decide what to do with her, no one is forcing you to forgive her! just stop arguing dude if you don’t want the topic to turn into quarrels and whiners. Have a nice day
Hey, there's a ignore button you know? Feel free to use it.
If you are so fragile that some other dude's comments ruin your experience, seems like the only solution. Because you are not really expecting I will stop commenting because some autistic child asked me to right? Be real now.

And to be clear, I was never arguing. Some user asked about the game, I gave info about the game, simple as that.
Some other user questioned my info, I clarified. Thats it, kid. No one is getting hurt or anything.
You seem to be a bit special and appear ti had been tormented by my comments, without me even noticing but I dont really care, actually you telling me about it is a waste of time for everyone so just put me on ignore, there I gave you permission. Have a nice day as well

• Haha

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Hey, there's a ignore button you know? Feel free to use it.
If you are so fragile that some other dude's comments ruin your experience, seems like the only solution. Because you are not really expecting I will stop commenting because some autistic child asked me to right? Be real now.

And to be clear, I was never arguing. Some user asked about the game, I gave info about the game, simple as that.
Some other user questioned my info, I clarified. Thats it, kid. No one is getting hurt or anything.
You seem to be a bit special and appear ti had been tormented by my comments, without me even noticing but I dont really care, actually you telling me about it is a waste of time for everyone so just put me on ignore, there I gave you permission. Have a nice day as well
God... I was expecting this kind of smart comment... unfortunately for you, I don't really care if I send you to ignore or follow you in every thread. It’s just funny to me how I see you, in every topic where you facepalm everyone and start whining about cheating and ntr, especially when they are not even in the game. Do you think I'm fragile?

How did you come to this conclusion? just like how you came to the conclusion that Mc's girlfriend cheated on him, but you never got to the bottom of it? dude, before you complain, you have to think and understand the plot first before jumping to conclusions. so if you don't have a normal answer, you don't have to answer at all, I'm not going to listen to your smart whining, It’s better not to start arguing in vain at all.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
God... I was expecting this kind of smart comment... unfortunately for you, I don't really care if I send you to ignore or follow you in every thread. It’s just funny to me how I see you, in every topic where you facepalm everyone and start whining about cheating and ntr, especially when they are not even in the game. Do you think I'm vulnerable?

How did you come to this conclusion? just like how you came to the conclusion that Mc's girlfriend cheated on him, but you never got to the bottom of it? dude, before you complain, you have to think and understand the plot first before jumping to conclusions. so if you don't have a normal answer, you don't have to answer at all, I'm not going to listen to your smart whining, It’s better not to start arguing in vain at all.
Yeah, don't care. Move it to dms or get lost. You are derailing the thread at this point. I dont even know who you are or what problem you are having.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
First, take a chill pill, game is nowhere near good enough to get so riled up about it.
Completely subjective and I disagree, the game is really great.

I think thats the info you get when you let her explain and not kick her out immediately perhaps?
Yeah, it is info you get when you're a normal human being who picks the reasonable option, of actually communicating.

which is still not confirmation of anything as she already hid info from the MC, and getting together with your old fuck buddy without making things clear is sus as fuck, we can assume she talked with him before to coordinate the trip, did he just happen to refer to her like that in the message MC saw and never before?
We don't know if it's the first time he's referred to her like this in a message, but she seemingly didn't reciprocate and explained she wanted to tell him in person about the fact that she has a boyfriend now and she's not interested in having any sort of relationship with him. (Because she feels she owes him that much)

I dont think the dev gave anything that would give a final indisputable answer to it, aside from her version of the story, which is up to everyone to believe or not. I mean, if she was planning to cheat its not like she will ever try to deny it, right? That never happens apparently.
Well you know... except for the fact that the dev literally confirmed it in this very thread. So we do in fact know. You are simply making assumptions fueled by your bias against certain content. Like you pretty much always do.

But I guess you are so bored with your life you just had to have your say and have little rant about it. I hope you enjoyed it
This is so fucking ironic, and if you don't understand why this is ironic then you are just not very self-aware. :ROFLMAO:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Completely subjective and I disagree, the game is really great.

Yeah, it is info you get when you're a normal human being who picks the reasonable option, of actually communicating.

We don't know if it's the first time he's referred to her like this in a message, but she seemingly didn't reciprocate and explained she wanted to tell him in person about the fact that she has a boyfriend now and she's not interested in having any sort of relationship with him. (Because she feels she owes him that much)

Well you know... except for the fact that the dev literally confirmed it in this very thread. So we do in fact know. You are simply making assumptions fueled by your bias against certain content. Like you pretty much always do.

This is so fucking ironic, and if you don't understand why this is ironic then you are just not very self-aware. :ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes: You couldn't just accept when you are wrong, I guess.
Anyway here is the dev's comment you are referring to:
No. If you play the scene to completion and allow her to talk then you find out she wasn't cheating, although the choice to believe her or not is up to you.....
So basically what I said, only if you chose to believe her, nothing else IN THE GAME gives a definite answer. Sure the dev could confirm it in a comment in the forum, but when discussing the game you usually talk about what's in it, because not everyone is going to bother to read every single comment here, they work with what the game presents them, and, as per the dev's words, it is up to everyone to decide.
Its absolutely mental how you moved the goal post from "only a retard would think she was cheating while playing when it was so clear she didnt" to "ok, nothing in the game confirms anything but the dev made a comment confirming it, even though he admitted that the way he presented it could be open to interpretation"

The last comment is lacking such self awareness, it is actually sad. You jumped into the conversation out of nowhere after it had already ended to provoke a pointless argument. No one was addressing you, and all you did was have a rant and make a big deal out of such an irrelevant part of the game.

Anyway, I am done discussing it, since it is all clear already, actually it was from the beginning but I gave you the attention you were seeking, so I hope you are happy now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If you choose to hear her out, you find out she wasn't cheating. Though that's completely up to you to believe! It almost sounds like there's no evidence of her cheating, and that we won't know for sure 'in-game' until later.

I would have preferred there was no cheating gf at all, but devs just love that backstory way too much.
Yet, you present it as if it's a fact that she did cheat, which is why I jumped into the conversation in the first place. Of course you had to throw it in there about devs 'loving that backstory', even though it's not the same as the typical cheating ex-gf backstories you see on this website at all. (Because those ones are actually confirmed cheaters)

Yes the dev says it's up to you to believe her or not when she says she didn't cheat, however, eventually it will be revealed. Just because it's not confirmed one way or another yet, doesn't mean both can be simultaneously possible. Also, considering we know she will return later and that she will be a love interest, combined with the fact that the dev confirmed there's no NTR, kinda makes you think. Having a cheating love interest in a game with no ntr really just doesn't make much sense no does it?

Anyways, I'm done conversing with you, it's really not worth it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If you choose to hear her out, you find out she wasn't cheating. Though that's completely up to you to believe! It almost sounds like there's no evidence of her cheating, and that we won't know for sure 'in-game' until later.

Yet, you present it as if it's a fact that she did cheat, which is why I jumped into the conversation in the first place. Of course you had to throw it in there about devs 'loving that backstory', even though it's not the same as the typical cheating ex-gf backstories you see on this website at all. (Because those ones are actually confirmed cheaters)

Yes the dev says it's up to you to believe her or not when she says she didn't cheat, however, eventually it will be revealed. Just because it's not confirmed one way or another yet, doesn't mean both can be simultaneously possible. Also, considering we know she will return later and that she will be a love interest, combined with the fact that the dev confirmed there's no NTR, kinda makes you think. Having a cheating love interest in a game with no ntr really just doesn't make much sense no does it?

Anyways, I'm done conversing with you, it's really not worth it.
Bruh I already said I put "cheating" in quotation marks for a reason, and explained why in the second comment. You are literally just mad because you ended up looking like a buffon.
Second, I put cheating in "" because in both games, the cheating itself is not confirmed, but its still what they were going for, the drama that it entails is still part of the backstory in this case.
I dont know where the fuck does the ntr talk come from because I never said it was ntr, I just hated it because it is an overused cliche to start the game with MC getting cheated on, or in this case "cheated on", even if it isn't clear if it did in fact happened. Sure, the dev confirmed later in a comment outside the game, where anyone who hadn't read it couldn't possible know, but he also acknowledged he let it up to the player to come up with their own conclusions. It is still the cheating backstory, and what he was going for, a good little drama to start the game as usual.

If she later comes back, from what I played, theres not even a hint of that, as I said have yet to play the last updates, but I doubt it is mentioned. You are once again talking about information outside the fucking game and that only a no life reading this thread every day would know. Most people just play it, and from playing it, Simone doesn't come off as a LI, if she later turns out to be one and dev clarifies the "cheating" IN THE GAME, then cool, but so far nothing.

In fact, I just checked the info in the op, and this is what it says :ROFLMAO::
Where the fuck is the ex?
Next time dont assume other people check the thread 24/7 or that they look into the games data to see if there are love points or whatnot. As far as I've seen, she isn't a LI, playing the game you dont get the idea that she is a LI since she is fucking gone for 98% of it so far, and finally it hasn't even been confirmed to be a LI unless I missed it during the quick search I just did.

But I am glad we are finally done and we both agree that this was a huge waste of time.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Where's Seok? (Clearly an LI) :ROFLMAO:
And why is she clearly a LI? Because the game suggests she is, in the case of simone:
"playing the game you dont get the idea that she is a LI since she is fucking gone for 98% of it so far"
His ex has love points, just saying. :unsure:
And she might end up being but it wouldn't be the first time devs put variables that dont end up being used, if that's the only thing you got you cant really claim she is a LI, unless the dev said it somewhere. Ayayay

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
im going to be a bit shallow here but if Simone does come back. She has to be made pretty damn interesting or something other wise id only play her path just to see the content last. As I never really thought she was all that pretty or attractive to begin with.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And she might end up being but it wouldn't be the first time devs put variables that dont end up being used, if that's the only thing you got you cant really claim she is a LI, unless the dev said it somewhere. Ayayay
I hope the dev doesn't bring the ex back. She was cheating on the MC. She can go fuck herself.

As for Seok, SlapE she's staying with weird girl and her weird roommate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes