VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Forgive me I forgot alot of the character names. While I like pretty much all but Zoey I think my favorites are the weird girl or the one with the wholesome family cant decide who is my #1.
I think Sloane's friend would be my #1. Can't recall her name but yes Mary, Sloane, what's her names boss and the mechanic chick are all top notch and it's been a while so I know I'm forgetting at least a couple.

Reactions: justin.case

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I think Sloane's friend would be my #1. Can't recall her name but yes Mary, Sloane, what's her names boss and the mechanic chick are all top notch and it's been a while so I know I'm forgetting at least a couple.
Rose is Sloane's friend I believe.

Cris on the other hand is the true wife material though, snarky and hot.

TsVaH

Nov 8, 2017
Nice one. Unlike the other game about "rockstars", author of this one was definitely a part of the scene and know for sure how it's full of all kinds of damaged, dysfunctional and weird people (that will be the coolest ones that you'll ever meet in your life at the same time). The showcase of some of the serious issues behind a light cover of humor and lewdness is unexpected, but really nice.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Forgive me I forgot alot of the character names. While I like pretty much all but Zoey I think my favorites are the weird girl or the one with the wholesome family cant decide who is my #1.
The wholesome family one is Mary, I like her the most probably. It's true that she is cute af, but also there doesn't seem to be any drama with her so far, which you can't really say for the others.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes