4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ok, but can't you create similar character cards, but, in your style, only different? (now I'm sounding like words out of an old Cheech & Chong movie) Just something close to the original characters and I'm sure that we the fans would be okay with that considering the alternative would be no continuation whatsoever. Willow was so sweet, innocent, and pure and I was ready to turn her into a cheating, slutty whore and prostitute, but, very cute nonetheless.
Like Lena from Bawdy?
Although we should get a happy end route where she continues cheating without leaving MC :x

Akra-Shibe

Apr 1, 2021
They didn't copyright the characters in the game (I doubt they could have anyway), and if he's dead no one is going to be trying to bring a claim again fair use rights anyway.
I'm totaly okay with this, obviously i want thé return of Aedirn but if he abandoned the project, as long as a volunteer takes over the character and the game. If i have the necessary knowlegde I would have done it personally.

(Sorry for the english but i'm french and my english is not perfect ^^)

Akra-Shibe

Apr 1, 2021
patreon.com/ProjectOak

Patreon of fanmade

I will release the new version when Whether I have two or one boss, I'm still removing bugs.

Also, it would be good to make another thread.
Hey, I just wanted to know if the game would also have a port to Android because I can't launch it with Joiplay, while you use Renpy so it should have worked but I'm just unlucky I guess x)

Have a good day

Reactions: curuchett

dd5196884

Jun 8, 2021
hello guys, i want to support the fanmade project, how can i do this and how can i follow the updates ?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So it seems like they had tax issues, which means they probably didn't declare their income to their government that they got from patreon and when most likely the IRS (or equivalent) came knocking that was that.
I very much doubt if they filed their shit properly all of a sudden the government would just say, you owe us money and your income is 0.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Can anyone confirm that Bawdy Tradition has a v1.25, if so how and where can I find it? Looking to find all 6 endings and I don't think v1.2 has all of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heartbreakiller
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes