4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Was extremely sad when I saw the news on Patreon. Bawdy tradition and The Hidden End are two of the best games on this site. Want to be optimistic about updates, but even now he said that the update would only be delayed a week at most but it's been 20 days :/. Feel like this is the end, everyone. Already thanked the dev on discord, but thank again for all the work put in on these games. Gonna miss ya.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Was extremely sad when I saw the news on Patreon. Bawdy tradition and The Hidden End are two of the best games on this site. Want to be optimistic about updates, but even now he said that the update would only be delayed a week at most but it's been 20 days :/. Feel like this is the end, everyone. Already thanked the dev on discord, but thank again for all the work put in on these games. Gonna miss ya.
Truly sucks. Easily the best games on the site.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
"I will deliver the version in a week or a week and a few days and with it I will explain in detail the situation of Aedirn studio." We are almost 1month after his last patreon post. Still nothing from him in patreon lmao. Thats what i was thinking, he is milking his patrons until the next month and then he will tell us why he stops the game hahaha what a joke !
Why developers can't stand what they say seriously...?

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
"I will deliver the version in a week or a week and a few days and with it I will explain in detail the situation of Aedirn studio." We are almost 1month after his last patreon post. Still nothing from him in patreon lmao. Thats what i was thinking, he is milking his patrons until the next month and then he will tell us why he stops the game hahaha what a joke !
Why developers can't stand what they say seriously...?
He also said that people should not donate anymore.. I wonder if you can keep the patron page up and deny incoming donations..

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
I took a look here and probably he must be using some mod to make the animations so freely, does anyone know the program?

Reactions: curuchett

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
ok so Aedirn Studio didnt say anything about why he stoped his patreon LMAO what a joke. You remember, he told us he will give us informations about the situation and nothing. Another developer who doesn't care about the people who helped him financially my god its awfull.
I feel sorry for all those who helped him and now find themselves without ANY news hahaha

Spooof

Mar 1, 2022
ok so Aedirn Studio didnt say anything about why he stoped his patreon LMAO what a joke. You remember, he told us he will give us informations about the situation and nothing. Another developer who doesn't care about the people who helped him financially my god its awfull.
I feel sorry for all those who helped him and now find themselves without ANY news hahaha
I thought this summarized his situation pretty well.

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
Что используют разработчики для создания такого рода артов?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I took a look here and probably he must be using some mod to make the animations so freely, does anyone know the program?
koikatsu/ chara studio and rpgmaker
so me too use this program, i make a game like bawdy or hidden and, but a have a trouble with english language
maybe later I will translate the game into English, while it is only in Russian

Oct 21, 2022
koikatsu/ chara studio and rpgmaker
so me too use this program, i make a game like bawdy or hidden and, but a have a trouble with english language
maybe later I will translate the game into English, while it is only in Russian
Where can I find it?

Satanica_Hime

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Heartbreakiller
Oct 21, 2022
koikatsu with chara studio https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-repack-rx16-illusion.14554/
also you can buy them on steam or same market
rpgmaker search on the internet also u can buy it on the steam or official site https://
so about tutor and guides u have youtube and other sites
they are not hard to learn, but if you want to do something cool, you need to spend a lot of time
Thanks, but I meant where can I find ur game?

Dec 21, 2019
I thought this summarized his situation pretty well.
You're confused. That post is older. That was just him saying there would no longer be a strict monthly release schedule, so updates could be given more time and come out when they were ready. A fine decision. It was followed by a solid update that took 2 months to come out, instead of the usual 1 month.

What people are talking about is this, the last patreon post
Screenshot_2023-02-10-18-42-36-479_com.android.chrome.jpg

That was a couple months ago now. The update never came. No further explanation ever came. The patreon page is down, silence here and silence on discord.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes