4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
I dont get it Why he doesn't tell his patrons directly what's going on? Why wait for the update to be released to do so? Is it to have the subscription of his patrons for the next month? Can you imagine that in real life? A guy tells his boss "I'm not well but I cant tell you what's going on.. only in 1 week" its kinda the same sht.
But btw i hope everything is fine for him in his real life but i just dont understand his logic

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2018
I dont get it Why he doesn't tell his patrons directly what's going on? Why wait for the update to be released to do so? Is it to have the subscription of his patrons for the next month? Can you imagine that in real life? A guy tells his boss "I'm not well but I cant tell you what's going on.. only in 1 week" its kinda the same sht.
But btw i hope everything is fine for him in his real life but i just dont understand his logic
They have said in the discord server and in some of the replies. Basically it sounds like the government is completely fucking them tax wise over patreon and there has been alot of tension and anger over a misunderstanding/miscomunication when they switched to the two month dev cycle so they're gonna keep working on the game but in their own time as hobby with no added pressure or work from having people paying for it so having to pump out a sex scene on regular and basically working to the bone (both on extra irl work to cover the tax stuff and then any free time being spent on the next update).

tldr: current system no one was happy and it was really effecting them irl so now all future updates they've said will be free and the game will continue just with no patreon or money involved.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes