• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks for sharing this great game for us
Your welcome only shared as it is over a month since release normally the Dev would have shared it himself as he always does I am sure he would have he has always been good

Last edited:
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Your welcome only shared as it is over a month since release normally the Dev would have shared it himself as he always does I am sure he would have he has always been good
And my update would have included all bugfix for the 0.15 version that we have done the last 4 weeks. :rolleyes:

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.14] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Mod was requested by gamervn96, If nevermoreXX, returns to the Mod, I'm stopping this one.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
v.0.15?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
And my update would have included all bugfix for the 0.15 version that we have done the last 4 weeks. :rolleyes:
They would have not my place to post those though I came too soon like most guys I could have posted them though. Although I would not just thought 30 odd days would be fine as I said thanks for posting them like you always do I will wait for you next time.
I would encourage anyone who likes the game which is a lot of people to drop xxerikxx $3 for at least one month

Reactions: denen

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
So this is a buggy version, how long do we have to wait for the public then?
As far as I can remember there hasn't been anything crucial that we have fixed the last few weeks, so I don't think that I will post anorther 0.15 version. However when the 0.16 version comes out there may be smart to play from the day 0.15 version started, that way you avoid having a corrupted save-game.

Reactions: denen

Amorg

Feb 7, 2019
I discovered this game some time ago, I just played it again and really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next updates.
Thanks to the dev.

Reactions: xxerikxx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As far as I can remember there hasn't been anything crucial that we have fixed the last few weeks, so I don't think that I will post anorther 0.15 version. However when the 0.16 version comes out there may be smart to play from the day 0.15 version started, that way you avoid having a corrupted save-game.
Dang it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
JokerLeader : is this on my end? (sayer not defined for Mr ANderson)
1685214403438.png
1685214426469.png

is there a way to hotfix (define) the sayer on my files? if yes, how? thanks in advance

• Sad

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Not sure who's at fault Jokerleader you or my save file but this version had a bunch of errors.
Mr Anderson appears and instantly
"KeyError: U'gla"
Followed by
"Exception: Sayer 'gla' is not defined."
This one happens multiple times during the conversation with Mr.Anderson
and then later it's
"Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character."
Happens every few lines in clothing store with Hailey
Then with Mile eating pizza.
"NameError: Name 'JGR' is not defined."
seems to happen regardless of WT mod so yeah..I assume it's already fixed then since you mentioned fixing stuff.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
My AV keeps telling me this updated is infected.
Whats your antivirus and what link?
It can get infected at the link stage via link injection never on mega though? My Anivirus/Firewall is one I wrote so its custom hardware/software and it was scanned before I uploaded one of them. I also checked all of xxerikxx link/downloads none of them had virus he would never do that from my experience. So if you get the warning check its not from the link choose another link and that will rule out injection. It would also be advisable to clear your temp/cache using %temp% command and delete the internals in the dir.
Checked all the links today albeit MixDrop as its slow as fk (though I checked it for injection) I checked the links for injection none had any. Dump the cache in your browser to be on the safe side

Last edited:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Not sure who's at fault Jokerleader you or my save file but this version had a bunch of errors.
Followed by
and then later it's
"Exception: Say has image attributes (u'happy',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character."
seems to happen regardless of WT mod so yeah..I assume it's already fixed then since you mentioned fixing stuff.
There's no sayer called "gla", JGR" or person called Mr. Anderson in my game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks!
I have to say though that Firefox (or a plugin) on Linux is giving me a virus warning. First time ever I've seen that. :eek:
virus warning ... first time seen that .... did something go wrong ?
That's mMixdrop fault
JokerLeader : is this on my end? (sayer not defined for Mr ANderson)
View attachment 2654427
View attachment 2654430

is there a way to hotfix (define) the sayer on my files? if yes, how? thanks in advance
Should be fixed, thank you

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Followed by
and then later it's
It's the joker modded script, I played it without issue, albeit without the mod

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes