j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
damn update was too short for me lmao the games sooooo good. its all good tho amazing game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just the type of stuff id like 2 do with a step daughter :) :coffee:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i do only have 1 issue ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... but then again like i've said before its the dev's call on that ....
i don't really understand the delay ... i mean seriously i think its been delayed long enough ... but then i'm not the one making any games ..
i still love this game please don't get me wrong about that :love:

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.14] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:

Note: Mod was requested by gamervn96, If nevermoreXX, returns to the Mod, I'm stopping this one.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Any possibility of an update to the newest version? At your earliest convenience, please and thank you. ^^

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2613897

Installation:

Note: Mod was requested by gamervn96, If nevermoreXX, returns to the Mod, I'm stopping this one.

up pls ^^

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I so wish the Bad ending would be added to being parts of the story.... So far the 2 I have found would add so much to the story if they were part of the plot!
Especially seeing they are to do with Angelina and Gregory.... Which the first one is hard to get and find....

screenshot0012.png
screenshot0015.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2613897

Installation:

just a heads up. new version out

Apr 30, 2023
yeh some parts of the conversations from early on-progressing the game just makes me very uneasy as his or the society plans
He help us with Gregory but that was to benefit from it and have some kind of leverage since the video that gregory had was exposing some stuff that the world could not understand (plot wise i mean) then when he suggested that we let Angelina join he said that the MC will be her Master but now he said that the THS Council decided that they want her to have a different master for 2 days for a recomendation.....

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
oh wow, an update! was expecting the text version update, didnt think this would come 1st

Edit: Dont get me wrong, its a pleasant suprise :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: xxerikxx

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
FYI: it's 4 weeks old.
well aware of when the update came out on patreon dude, what i meant is update here, xxerikxx usually post the updates according to his own time. The text and illustrated versions usually alternate so when this got updated ahead of the other one i was suprised, but now i understand that its because someone else did it before xxerikxx's planned time.

Reactions: xxerikxx

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Nice game, great models without fake balloon tits let down (for me) by forced lesbian. Your girl/LI fucking someone else to me is the same regardless of gender and not sure why its treated so differently. It feels the same to me either way. I understand a lot of people like lesbian action I just wish it was a choice, not forced like 90% of games here. Specially when the story has a girl worshiping you and loves the shit out of you but gladly jumps into bed with other girls and loves every second of it.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes