xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yeah day 40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as I always state its a super game and I am probably just pissed it was shorter than most men's sexual performance.
I see why you might be pissed as you put a lot of work in it but I have played from the beginning more than once so I did not feel like playing the whole game from the beginning again. The last version I played was not a beta though. Not worth the reply to me to be honest. Would never stop me playing the game.
Do you remember if your save game started day 38? Is it possible that it for some reason suddenly skipped a day or two? (Did the story make sense or did it feel like something was missing?)

Reactions: Burt

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm about to install the update, but before I install the multi-mod and incest patches, does anyone know whether they are compatible? Apparently I forgot to update this yesterday. I saved a copy of the newly installed update before installing the Joker Multi-Mod and the incest patch. Played all content with no problems.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Why not, doesn't need a whole change. Creators like feedback bud.
again the dev have already told it wont be a heavy ntr game and okay they like feedback and feedback is no it wont be better with ntr it will be worse so what now?

i dont think dev will change just cos you say it would be better this way also it seems like alot more people agree with me more then they do with you

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
06.01.24: The old patch should work. However, I don't have time yet to check if it needs to be updated for version 0.18 content. If you spot any lines with the new content that should be changed, let me know.

---------------------------
Made an incest patch. Superficially ran through the script without delving into the plot.
version: [v0.17]
feature: Changes all conversations/references about the biological father, makes mc the biological father.
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch worked fine with v18 and also is compatible with Joker Multi-Mod v18.

Reactions: simple_human

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Do you remember if your save game started day 38? Is it possible that it for some reason suddenly skipped a day or two? (Did the story make sense or did it feel like something was missing?)
hey i think it would be good if you come in and just once and for all told people that if they want a heavy ntr game then they wont fine it here and they need to look somewhere else and also that you wont change this is how it will be cos people think their feedback will change any thing

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Why not, doesn't need a whole change. Creators like feedback bud.
Feedback would be:
- I think that some of the dialogs are too long.
- You should have used a couple of more renders in that scene
- I would prefer less renders/animations and faster updates
- I wish you would give us more backstory to some of the characters
- It would be cool if Angelina was given some sort of undercover assignments for THS
- I think you should adjust the text-color for some of the characters
- I have an idea of how THS could test MC's loyalty.

This is not feedback:
- I wish you would make a completely different kind of game
- I hate NTR!
- I love NTR

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Feedback would be:
- I think that some of the dialogs are too long.
- You should have used a couple of more renders in that scene
- I would prefer less renders/animations and faster updates
- I wish you would give us more backstory to some of the characters
- It would be cool if Angelina was given some sort of undercover assignments for THS
- I think you should adjust the text-color for some of the characters
- I have an idea of how THS could test MC's loyalty.

This is not feedback:
- I wish you would make a completely different kind of game
- I hate NTR!
- I love NTR
it has been some time siden i play it but dose not mc end as an interviewer for girls or something like that and i love to know if mc will be doing anything with girls cos i think saw something about rusher things at some point

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
it has been some time siden i play it but dose not mc end as an interviewer for girls or something like that and i love to know if mc will be doing anything with girls cos i think saw something about rusher things at some point
He has been assigned to help two girls (Tenley and Yvette). He is finding them assignments and make sure that that they're treated well in THS. There will be at least one sex-scene with Tenley in the game (Depending on what path your on). So far I haven't written any sex scenes with Yvette.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
He has been assigned to help two girls (Tenley and Yvette). He is finding them assignments and make sure that that they're treated well in THS. There will be at least one sex-scene with Tenley in the game (Depending on what path your on). So far I haven't written any sex scenes with Yvette.
will we se more bdsm in the game or what are you planning with that?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Yes, that is totally what happened. It was about 38, but the story was very short immediately going to 40 so that is exactly what happened. I don't use any fast-forward, so I read the text which IMO is worth reading, but it is correct it did not really make sense like the story always does so it was unusual for your writing.
I am going to restart the game later as you said it was a huge update so it will be worth it.
P.s I am a Patreon of yours so I did not get the download from this site if that matters.

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Since the dev didn´t answer this on my patreon comment.... V057, On day 50 i receive an error that send me direct to day 57: FuckM56 is not defined. :

Edit, this happens on a new playthrough.
doesn´t happen in v55

Reactions: MOL-X and xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Since the dev didn´t answer this on my patreon comment.... V057, On day 50 i receive an error that send me direct to day 57: FuckM56 is not defined. :

Edit, this happens on a new playthrough.
doesn´t happen in v55
Sorry if I didn't respond to your comment.

But do I understand you correctly that you tried to make all the same decisions but in the new version it caused an error? Do you have any chance of finding out where you were on day 50 when it happened? Line 84418 is on day 57, so it's difficult to understand where you made the jump from. Did you end up on beginning of day 57 or somewhere else?

Edit: I can't find a bad jump, so it looks like it's already has been fixed. If the bug is still there in the next update, then let me know.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes