Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
or people just read dev note and undstand the game wont have ntr foucs and move on how about that?
Are you even trying to have a discussion here? It seems to me like you're doing everything in your power to just argue rather than actually have a chat.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I've been playing this game for more than 2 years, sometimes I leave it until the update is completely released, today I found this game in this forum, but why would there be such a fuss here? I thought this game seemed calm... during my entire playthrough I didn’t notice a single hard NTR or just NTR, but lesbian content? Can they be considered directly NTR? if a wife fucked with a her girl-friend, then yes, this is partly NTR, if a girl Mc had sex with a girl, then yes, this is partially NTR... but here it’s a completely different story, and the NTR between a girl and a girl is implemented in a more understandable way, especially for such a plot...

I myself am not a fan of NTR and I have nothing against NTR, I just avoid them... I like this game the way it is. I’m especially glad that there is a plot here that is still moving well to this day! I don't know what all the debate is about, just let's calm down and enjoy the game. (y) ;)

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I've been playing this game for more than 2 years, sometimes I leave it until the update is completely released, today I found this game in this forum, but why would there be such a fuss here? I thought this game seemed calm... during my entire playthrough I didn’t notice a single hard NTR or just NTR, but lesbian content? Can they be considered directly NTR? if a wife fucked with a her girl-friend, then yes, this is partly NTR, if a girl Mc had sex with a girl, then yes, this is partially NTR... but here it’s a completely different story, and the NTR between a girl and a girl is implemented in a more understandable way, especially for such a plot...

I myself am not a fan of NTR and I have nothing against NTR, I just avoid them... I like this game the way it is. I’m especially glad that there is a plot here that is still moving well to this day! I don't know what all the debate is about, just let's calm down and enjoy the game. (y) ;)
its all about people wants a ntr foucs type game come here and ask for it even tho the dev have alread told it wont have also its in the dev note wont be ntr foucs and then Zabon talking about how the dev just do as they want also they dont se problem with people keep asking for more ntr even again the dev have already told it wont happen

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
its all about people wants a ntr foucs type game come here and ask for it even tho the dev have alread told it wont have also its in the dev note wont be ntr foucs and then Zabon talking about how the dev just do as they want also they dont se problem with people keep asking for more ntr even again the dev have already told it wont happen
I did not say that. I pointed that out to you and you keep saying it. Why are you lying?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I did not say that. I pointed that out to you and you keep saying it. Why are you lying?
People come in here expecting the dev to add content they want because that's what this website about

did you not say that?

Last edited:

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
so whats problem with telling them that the dev wont add heavy ntr to the game and they should go somewhere else
I didn't say that you can't tell them that dev won't add heavy ntr to the game and that they should go somewhere else if that's what they want. I said those people have the right to voice their opinion just as much as you do and that it is the dev that decides if they will add that content or not.

I did say that people come in here expecting the dev to add content they talk about, that does not mean that I said that the dev has to do that. I said that the dev can listen to those opinions and it might influence their decisions when making the game - or the dev can ignore that opinion. I've said this over and over, and you ignored it each time, claiming that I said something completely different.

Reactions: LibertysFallout

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I didn't say that you can't tell them that dev won't add heavy ntr to the game and that they should go somewhere else if that's what they want. I said those people have the right to voice their opinion just as much as you do and that it is the dev that decides if they will add that content or not.

I did say that people come in here expecting the dev to add content they talk about, that does not mean that I said that the dev has to do that. I said that the dev can listen to those opinions and it might influence their decisions when making the game - or the dev can ignore that opinion. I've said this over and over, and you ignored it each time, claiming that I said something completely different.
again the dev have told already it wont be a heavy ntr again so people want that kinda just need to move and fine it some else cos they wont fine it its that smiple and voice their opinion just nothing more then just pissing people and the dev off when its in the dev note that heavy ntr wont be added but yet people keep asking for stuff like that

why cant we just tell people to take their opinion somewhere else?

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Did the game actually update? My last save was at the end of .17 after having sex with Mila, and there is no continuing from the save as even when I rollback it goes to the save now screen and says that's the end of content for the update.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Great game but getting a two min gameplay update is kind of pointless

Sep 26, 2023
You're the one who sounds spoiled rotten with an overinflated ego here, not them. You're right in that you don't owe them anything that you have not promised them in a reward tier, but they still have the right to voice their opinions and say they want something even if you have said you will not add it. Your complete dismissal of people who have supported your project though is honestly kind of disgusting, you could at least be civil about it, yet here you are calling them spoiled kids. It's no wonder there's a war going on in here.
YOU ARE RIGHT THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT... MOREOVER no one is required to give you the time of day though. The Dev in not beholden to anyone, nor feel the need to take advice from you or anyone either. But still you need to beat a dead horse, flailing your arms into the wind trying to be relevant You say that there s a war how can that be when you have been religated as a sidenote in history.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I mean, this is a forum on the internet; people are here to discuss what they like and don't like about the game. I don't think people sharing their opinion is the problem, it's they way in which they choose to share it that's the issue 99% of the time.

It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a chicken parm. You know what to expect with it. If it comes out bad, are you just going to not say anything and leave? If I were that restaurant owner, I'd want to know why the customer didn't like it. It'd then be up to me to listen to them or insist that "well, I wanted to use cheddar cheese instead of parmesan" and continue on. It's the customers that throw the plate on the floor that are the problem, not the people saying "hey, this isn't what I expected based on the limited information on the menu."

If you choose to go to McDonald's, then it is quite unreasonable to complain that they do not have a larger selection of fish dishes...

I have never had any problems with any of my Patreons. We discuss the game and develop it together. It seems like everyone understand what the game is about and they're there to support me and help me create a visual novel.

Anyways... this was either a beefy update or a must have missed one or two. Were there, like, 5 or 6 game days in the last update?
Someone posted a beta-version of the 0.17 right after I had published the 0.16. The 0.17 version was therefor never listed in the Latest update.

Really liking that Jenny/Lucy are still active and around. Still haven't gone the route of getting Jenny taken away to see those alt scenes... I just don't think I can bring myself to do it however.... are there alternate scenes in place of the yacht scenes if you did have her taken away?
Yes, there's alternative paths and alternative scenes.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
If you choose to go to McDonald's, then it is quite unreasonable to complain that they do not have a larger selection of fish dishes...

I have never had any problems with any of my Patreons. We discuss the game and develop it together. It seems like everyone understand what the game is about and they're there to support me and help me create a visual novel.
I'd say "don't knock the filet-o-fish" but I can't bring myself to try fish from McDonalds when I'm 10 minutes from the ocean and fresh-caught...

Well I should think that no one is hate-supporting you. Patreon doesn't have a downvote button so I imagine everyone following likes what content is there.

Yes, there's alternative paths and alternative scenes.
Well, fuck... sorry, Jenny... its a loogie of love, I swear...

Reactions: xxerikxx

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd say "don't knock the filet-o-fish" but I can't bring myself to try fish from McDonalds when I'm 10 minutes from the ocean and fresh-caught..
Try it, you don't know what you're missing. :cool: Yeah its not atlantic fresh caught, but on the special deals days you cant beat 2 bucks for a fish sammy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryansFLYIN

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
How can I get this thread of dialogue, I previously talked to Violet about THS?
Rollback a couple of renders, look for that variable, change value to true, click change, close URM, advance a couple of renders (rolling back will undo variable changes) and save the game. Then you will get the dialogue you want.

This particular moment was an issue for me since I keep two saves and make different choices for both. I'm 99% sure that in one of my saves I told Violet the truth yet somehow both of them had me not telling her. It's strange.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
I think this game should have more NTR heavy content because the game introduced the concept of this sex cult with slaves and stuff, so it makes sense that you should be able to experience some of that if you want to. Imagine if you could push your interests into having threesomes or into more debauched scenarios, really open up the fetish content in the game, I'd love to see something like that.
The fact you even mentioned this hypothetical scenario tells me you misunderstood, at the core level, what THS is. If you can't grasp something that is so basic to the plot of the game, I don't think there's much hope for you going forward. My recommendation would by that you stop by the devs SubscribeStar page and read the long description of the game. That would give you some insight into what THS actually is and what the game in general is about.

Either way, it seems that the content you are looking for is not, and will not, be present in this game as stated multiple times by the Dev himself. Instead of waging this "war" in the thread I would advise you to either accept the game for what it is or move on to another one. Good luck!

Last edited:

Toshik73

Jan 2, 2022
Rollback a couple of renders, look for that variable, change value to true, click change, close URM, advance a couple of renders (rolling back will undo variable changes) and save the game. Then you will get the dialogue you want.

This particular moment was an issue for me since I keep two saves and make different choices for both. I'm 99% sure that in one of my saves I told Violet the truth yet somehow both of them had me not telling her. It's strange.
Thank you, i know how variable editing works, my question is how to legally get this variable. I rewound the game from the beginning and still couldn't do it.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes