Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's all f95 politicking 101.

-If a game has stuff you don't like, advocate for change or new paths/content, or warn the dev they'll never be successful in their current manner.

-If a game has stuff you do like, advocate for consistency and decry those advocating change as rebel rousers.

-If a game had stuff you liked but changed, advocate for the old content by painting those who like the new as unfairly influencing dev's roadmap.

-If a game has current stuff you like but didn't in past, advocate for new content by supporting dev's decisions and paint others as trying to unfairly make him revert.

I've done it, others have done it, basically all game content arguments boil down to one of these four; and show up as some variation of these sentiments in more subtle/obfuscated forms.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
If they act like spoiled kids who think that I owe them something because they throw a few dollars my way, then I don't want their money. If they want to help me turn my text-based stories into visual novels or just show support then the money is very welcome.
You're the one who sounds spoiled rotten with an overinflated ego here, not them. You're right in that you don't owe them anything that you have not promised them in a reward tier, but they still have the right to voice their opinions and say they want something even if you have said you will not add it. Your complete dismissal of people who have supported your project though is honestly kind of disgusting, you could at least be civil about it, yet here you are calling them spoiled kids. It's no wonder there's a war going on in here.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
You're the one who sounds spoiled rotten with an overinflated ego here, not them. You're right in that you don't owe them anything that you have not promised them in a reward tier, but they still have the right to voice their opinions and say they want something even if you have said you will not add it. Your complete dismissal of people who have supported your project though is honestly kind of disgusting, you could at least be civil about it, yet here you are calling them spoiled kids. It's no wonder there's a war going on in here.
Why am I spoiled? I'm the one that has spent thousands of hours on creating free content for more than 5 years without ever asking for money. Two years ago people asked me if I could turn my text based stories into visual novels. I told them that I couldn't afford that. They talked me into starting a Patreon so they could pay for the expenses and I agreed to that.

I have never said a bad word about the people that has supported the project. They are great people who contribute with proofreading, play-testing and valuable feedback. None of my Patreons has ever asked me to turn my stories into something it's not or demanded that I change stuff. They are supportive and very appreciated.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You said:

The implication of your comment is that people shouldn't come here and say they want more of what they like, i.e. content you don't like. You want to be able to advocate for the content you like, but are saying others shouldn't be saying they want content that they like. People are allowed to say they want the content they want, it is up to the developer to decide if he wants to add that content or not. It doesn't matter how 'clear' the dev has made it that he doesn't want to do something, the customer or potential customers (Or readers if the dev prefers that to customers) still have the freedom and right to come here and say what they would like to be in it, and the dev can continue to not add it - or they might change their mind one day. The dev might sit here and act like he doesn't want money and doesn't consider the readers customers all he wants, it doesn't change the fact that these are people who could potentially be giving him money and I'm sure he wouldn't turn away their money if they were to give it to him. So I find that aspect of his comments incredibly disingenuous.
again the dev have made it clear if you want heavy ntr stuff you wont fine it here and you need to go somewhere else so how about those people that want some ntr heavy games go and fine the game that has this and stop trying to get devs to add it how about that?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
and the dev has the right to say to those people that they wont get what they want also just cos people can voice those that mean they have to once again the dev dose not make game for fit everybody so if the game dose not have what people want then go and fine it somewhere else please tell people if they want a heavy ntr type game then they wont fine it here and if the dev themself told it wont be that then why do you think they will just change their mind and change the whole game cos a few people wants something and also the way you reply to dev they would surely careless about adding things cos do you like to be forced to do something?

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've been checking on the v0.18 Windows links all day, but they've all been behaving the same way:
MEGA.nz: fine
Files.dp.ua: Wait 30 seconds for a download link that never works
files.fm: Sorry, your Internet browser does not support P2P file download. Please use another download method or another Internet browser.
files.fm link in jDownloader 2: Downloads a torrent to the file
MixDrop: Redirects to , which when visited says, "Secure Connection Failed"
UploadHaven: Wait 15 seconds, then spend ~26 minutes download it. In other words, it works fine.

So, only two of the links work for me. I haven't used them to download the game at this point in time, I was just mentioning it here to let people know. I'd probably be better off waiting until such time as it is released publicly on Patreon.
They are all work fine here...

FilesFM uses torrent if their servers are overloaded, better than Gofile which doesn't even let you download.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Why am I spoiled? I'm the one that has spent thousands of hours on creating free content for more than 5 years without ever asking for money. Two years ago people asked me if I could turn my text based stories into visual novels. I told them that I couldn't afford that. They talked me into starting a Patreon so they could pay for the expenses and I agreed to that.

I have never said a bad word about the people that has supported the project. They are great people who contribute with proofreading, play-testing and valuable feedback. None of my Patreons has ever asked me to turn my stories into something it's not or demanded that I change stuff. They are supportive and very appreciated.
It sounds to me like you should have done a kickstarter or something similar instead, get the full funding and then complete the whole thing and release it. Patreon and Subscribestar come with certain expectations of user feedback, customer rewards, and so on. Admittedly I haven't followed this game in a long time, popped in to see what was going on and replied to that one person who I felt had a very odd take. I called you spoiled because of your demeanor when dealing with people commenting here, you have an attitude as if you're better than them and nothing that anyone says matters, dismissing all commentary, sticking up your nose to people who have given you money - which you said yourself, people who have sent some money your way and thought that they could request content that wasn't in the original story you created, you call those people spoiled kids. When you could simply, and calmy explain what you have just said to me, that this project is nothing more than an adaptation of an existing story and that nothing in the content is going to change, and leave it at that. Say that as many times as the question about other content is asked. Instead you choose to insult people, denigrate them, when again, they could all be people who might help fund your project if you were more civil about your response to them.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
and the dev has the right to say to those people that they wont get what they want also just cos people can voice those that mean they have to once again the dev dose not make game for fit everybody so if the game dose not have what people want then go and fine it somewhere else please tell people if they want a heavy ntr type game then they wont fine it here and if the dev themself told it wont be that then why do you think they will just change their mind and change the whole game cos a few people wants something and also the way you reply to dev they would surely careless about adding things cos do you like to be forced to do something?
I literally did say that the dev could continue to say they won't add content they don't want to add.
... it is up to the developer to decide if he wants to add that content or not... and the dev can continue to not add it...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
giphy (9).gif

And you literally sound like every redditor ever complaining about non-issues, trying to rally up some troops to go against a dev because you don't like their content.

You hide behind this guise, painting the dev in a bad light, while in reality, the dev is just based and doesn't let either side change his vision, no matter if they throw money at him or not. Both NTR-lovers and Anti-NTR peeps have people who come into these threads and annoy not only the dev, but everyone. Both sides need to shut up to be frank. If the dev wants people to influence their game, they will ask for your opinion, maybe by running a poll, making a survey, or just plainly asking their audience for their opinions.

The dev has already given us a rough idea of what to expect in the game, there's no NTR except girl-on-girl, there will be avoidable swinging/sharing way down the road, and it's not a typical harem game either where you can fuck every girl you desire or end the story with them all. It's also not a true incest game, and never will be. The dev has said he doesn't plan to change this, yet people keep spewing their nonsense anyways. Honestly, I commend the dev for sticking to his guns, and if him being 'rude' upsets you, maybe try growing some hair on your balls.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I literally did say that the dev could continue to say they won't add content they don't want to add.
and he already told that it wont be a heavy-ntr a game and people wants that they would have to look somewhere else its that smiple but yet people come in here without reading the dev notes and ask for more ntr when they wont get it

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It sounds to me like you should have done a kickstarter or something similar instead, get the full funding and then complete the whole thing and release it. Patreon and Subscribestar come with certain expectations of user feedback, customer rewards, and so on. Admittedly I haven't followed this game in a long time, popped in to see what was going on and replied to that one person who I felt had a very odd take. I called you spoiled because of your demeanor when dealing with people commenting here, you have an attitude as if you're better than them and nothing that anyone says matters, dismissing all commentary, sticking up your nose to people who have given you money - which you said yourself, people who have sent some money your way and thought that they could request content that wasn't in the original story you created, you call those people spoiled kids. When you could simply, and calmy explain what you have just said to me, that this project is nothing more than an adaptation of an existing story and that nothing in the content is going to change, and leave it at that. Say that as many times as the question about other content is asked. Instead you choose to insult people, denigrate them, when again, they could all be people who might help fund your project if you were more civil about your response to them.
just cos people give feedback dose that mean they own the game or demand what the dev should add?

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 3242835

And you literally sound like every redditor ever complaining about non-issues, trying to rally up some troops to go against a dev because you don't like their content.

You hide behind this guise, painting the dev in a bad light, while in reality, the dev is just based who doesn't let either side change his vision, no matter if they throw money at him or not. Both NTR-lovers and Anti-NTR peeps have people who come into these threads and annoy not only the dev, but everyone. Both sides need to shut up to be frank. If the dev wants people to influence their game, they will ask for your opinion, maybe by running a poll, making a survey, or just plainly asking their audience for their opinions.

The dev has already given us a rough idea of what to expect in the game, there's no NTR except girl-on-girl, there will be avoidable swinging/sharing way down the road, and it's not a typical harem game either where you can fuck every girl you desire or end the story with them all. It's also not a true incest game, and never will be. The dev has said he doesn't plan to change this, yet people keep spewing their nonsense anyways. Honestly, I commend the dev for sticking to his guns, and if him being 'rude' upsets you, maybe try growing some hair on your balls.
I didn't say anything about the content of the game though? Can you quote me where I complained about the content or where I rallied people to go against the dev? What guise am I hiding behind? Where did I say that the dev had to change his vision, can you quote that part? Neither side needs to shut up, we all have the freedom to comment here. People can give their opinion regardless of whether the dev asks for it. Yes, people will continue to give their opinions, regardless of what the dev or people like you say, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Me having hair on my balls has nothing to do with being upset, and the fact that I can sit here and confront him directly means I do have the balls to stick to my own opinions and principals. I find it hilarious that you think you can insult me into not having an opinion just because you don't agree with me, again, you think you should be allowed to have an opinion, but I'm not.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Separate from the current fisticuffs, you should have mc and violet put the kids to bed early sometime and visit the black whip themselves ;) (forget in-game name).

Reactions: xxerikxx

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
just cos people give feedback dose that mean they own the game or demand what the dev should add?
No. They don't own the game, and giving their opinions or requesting content is not demanding that the dev should add it or change it.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
No. They don't own the game, and giving their opinions or requesting content is not demanding that the dev should add it or change it.
if the dev themself has told the game wont have that type of content then people want that type of content should be adults and undstand that means the dev wont add it so they should go fine it somewhere else am i right or wrong?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 3242835

You hide behind this guise, painting the dev in a bad light, while in reality, the dev is just based and doesn't let either side change his vision, no matter if they throw money at him or not. Both NTR-lovers and Anti-NTR peeps have people who come into these threads and annoy not only the dev, but everyone. Both sides need to shut up to be frank. If the dev wants people to influence their game, they will ask for your opinion, maybe by running a poll, making a survey, or just plainly asking their audience for their opinions.

I mean, this is a forum on the internet; people are here to discuss what they like and don't like about the game. I don't think people sharing their opinion is the problem, it's they way in which they choose to share it that's the issue 99% of the time.

It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a chicken parm. You know what to expect with it. If it comes out bad, are you just going to not say anything and leave? If I were that restaurant owner, I'd want to know why the customer didn't like it. It'd then be up to me to listen to them or insist that "well, I wanted to use cheddar cheese instead of parmesan" and continue on. It's the customers that throw the plate on the floor that are the problem, not the people saying "hey, this isn't what I expected based on the limited information on the menu."

Anyways... this was either a beefy update or a must have missed one or two. Were there, like, 5 or 6 game days in the last update?
Really liking that Jenny/Lucy are still active and around. Still haven't gone the route of getting Jenny taken away to see those alt scenes... I just don't think I can bring myself to do it however.... are there alternate scenes in place of the yacht scenes if you did have her taken away?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I didn't say anything about the content of the game though? Can you quote me where I complained about the content or where I rallied people to go against the dev? What guise am I hiding behind?
You don't have to say it, it's clear you don't like it or you wouldn't be so adamantly steadfast in your complaining about how the dev carries himself. You might not be outwardly complaining about the game itself, but it's pretty damn obvious to anyone with more than a couple of braincells that you don't like it.

The guise you're hiding behind is this chivalrous knight in shining armor coming in here to stand up for the little guys who are coming in her trying to shove their non-sense down our throats. When it's called out, you take it as, we're trying to take away their freedom to have an opinion. When in reality, it's us saying, stop trying to force your vision for the game on the dev, it's done been addressed, go away. Which is fair, cause like you said, everyone is allowed to have their opinion. My opinion just so happens to be, if you are unhappy with the game and insist that something needs to be changed despite it being addressed in the past, you're just being a nuisance.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
if the dev themself has told the game wont have that type of content then people want that type of content should be adults and undstand that means the dev wont add it so they should go fine it somewhere else am i right or wrong?
It's not a right or wrong question, and it also has nothing to do with acting like an adult. I'm not accepting your moving of the goalposts on this, the question is do they have the right to voice their opinions or not, and the answer is that people always have the right to voice their opinion.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I mean, this is a forum on the internet; people are here to discuss what they like and don't like about the game. I don't think people sharing their opinion is the problem, it's they way in which they choose to share it that's the issue 99% of the time.

It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a chicken parm. You know what to expect with it. If it comes out bad, are you just going to not say anything and leave? If I were that restaurant owner, I'd want to know why the customer didn't like it. It'd then be up to me to listen to them or insist that "well, I wanted to use cheddar cheese instead of parmesan" and continue on. It's the customers that throw the plate on the floor that are the problem, not the people saying "hey, this isn't what I expected based on the limited information on the menu."

Anyways... this was either a beefy update or a must have missed one or two. Were there, like, 5 or 6 game days in the last update?
Really liking that Jenny/Lucy are still active and around. Still haven't gone the route of getting Jenny taken away to see those alt scenes... I just don't think I can bring myself to do it however.... are there alternate scenes in place of the yacht scenes if you did have her taken away?
I never said anyone can't have opinions, and your example makes no sense. Because in this case people are trying to order something that's not even on the menu to begin with. Then when the owner of the restaurant tells the customer(s) that it will never be added to the menu, apparently the owner (dev) is rude and not respectful to their customers (audience), or something like that.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes