♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi folk.
I saw in the changelog that from V0.14 until the latest version there was no information, just marked N/A.
Is there any content added since v0.015?

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Ironically, I held off playing this game for the longest time because it was tagged with NTR (I hate it). The NTR scenes are few and far between and are of the girl-on-girl variety which I find tolerable and also fit well within the confines of the plot. If you love/hate NTR and have held off playing this gem of a game due to the lack of NTR/presence of NTR tag (tag revamp couldn't come sooner), all I can say is you're missing out. :HideThePain:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Ironically, I held off playing this game for the longest time because it was tagged with NTR (I hate it). The NTR scenes are few and far between and are of the girl-on-girl variety which I find tolerable and also fit well within the confines of the plot. If you love/hate NTR and have held off playing this gem of a game due to the lack of NTR/presence of NTR tag (tag revamp couldn't come sooner), all I can say is you're missing out. :HideThePain:
for me i just dont want to se an other the dude with the girls but i dont mind girl on girl but not into the whole cuck thing

• Angry
Reactions: witzulu and toxic4u

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Game :giggle: (y) - kinda torture devices i don't like them
So hope next update girl (daughter) will be fucked finally :sneaky:(y) sex scenes are not bad (y)

Reactions: xxerikxx

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
guess you missed the idea i tried to imply here

most people don't really care about other people personal opinion unless its aligns whit theirs
i say "i don't like pink" your response "okay?" perfect example aka "who cares that you dislike pink"

doesn't mean your or anyone else's opinion is worthless
long story short, find people and avn's that you like for the content that is in it and avoid those that don't?

Reactions: xxerikxx

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
guess you missed the idea i tried to imply here

most people don't really care about other people personal opinion unless its aligns whit theirs
i say "i don't like pink" your response "okay?" perfect example aka "who cares that you dislike pink"

doesn't mean your or anyone else's opinion is worthless
long story short, find people and avn's that you like for the content that is in it and avoid those that don't?
well im just reply to someone else with a smiple answer that i dont enjoy ntr and that im glad this dose not have it also if my opinion is not worthless why do you make this reply so should i just not reply to the other guy or?

Reactions: witzulu and MAD6999
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes