truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
or people just need to undstand no all games are made for them cos alot people come here and want more ntr-heavy but the dev have made it clear it wont be ntr-heavy and im glad for that cos i dont like ntr
That too. I wanted to add people shouldn't just click on the download button without thoroughly reading through the description. 2 minutes won't be much of a sacrifice.

Reactions: therealmrwolf

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Haven't played the game and i'm not saying it's NTR. But the Dev put it there like that :NTR (Girl on Girl) in the Genre spoilers. NTR is not a Male gender role women can NTR as well. I guess women are just a piece of ass they don't count when it comes to stuff like that.
How is NTR when it's girl on girl ?
If you go here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

Find Netorare and look up the official meaning of it according to this website!
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Which someone other than the MC, means Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with "girl on girl or guy on guy" other than the MC.

As the partner of the MC could be a male or a female as gay and lesbian couples can commit Netorare content is a game also. I know this is a non gay or lesbian game but has bisexuality content with the romantic interests of the MC. Due to it being a harem type game when the girls are with girls its still Netorare so its the correct tag to have on this game.

"Someone other than" is the key wording, it means any gender including Futa/Trans as some Futa/Trans people are both male/female or neither male/female. Why some Devs use the pronoun of they or them for their Futa/Trans characters.
  • Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
That too. I wanted to add people shouldn't just click on the download button without thoroughly reading through the description. 2 minutes won't be much of a sacrifice.
thats my biggest problem is that people read anything cos people could just look at dev note and they get the answer they want

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
The v2 tags would be useful here, as they're going to have a netorare-lesbian tag, which, afaik would be the relevant tag for this game
Yes the netorare-lesbian tag would be great here:

netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics

But I wish there was a step incest tag... As the only real incest to me is blood related relationships.

Although the Prostitution tag should be here as is the definition from https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/ fits:
  • Prostitution [The act of soliciting sex in exchange for money.]
The MC is just a pimp to me and all his girls in the THS are his whores.

Reactions: therealmrwolf

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.18] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update JokerLeader~ :LOL:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Actually I'm just making a story that I find enjoyable and I don't try to pander to anyone. However sometimes my Patreons (Or others) comes up with ideas that I like and then I bring that into the story. The story is not NTR-heavy, so those who is looking for that should look elsewhere. However it's a little bit of everything in this story, so does who are easily offended by some content should also stay away :)
"Offended" is probably the wrong word. If I don't want a black car and instead want blue, that doesn't mean "black" offends me. It means I'm a normal person, all normal people have preferences. That language is a bit rude to potential customers, just a friendly fyi.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
or people just need to undstand no all games are made for them cos alot people come here and want more ntr-heavy but the dev have made it clear it wont be ntr-heavy and im glad for that cos i dont like ntr
And you need to understand that just like you can advocate games to have what you want in them, others can as well.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
And you need to understand that just like you can advocate games to have what you want in them, others can as well.
when did i advocate for anything then other then i said that im glad that it dose not have heavy stuff and thats not me advocate for anything all im doing is going off what the dev have told us and again you can read the dev notes and the dev have even come in and told if you want heavy ntr stuff then this game is not for you and then people should just move onto a game that has what they looking for and not sits and hope for dev to change their whole game just for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
"Offended" is probably the wrong word. If I don't want a black car and instead want blue, that doesn't mean "black" offends me. It means I'm a normal person, all normal people have preferences. That language is a bit rude to potential customers, just a friendly fyi.
Well if you read a little bit in this game thread then you will see a lot of people getting angry because they see something that looks like a "black car". If the sight of something you dislike make you loose interest in the story then this story is not for you.

I don't think of the readers as customers. I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm just writing a story. Hopefully someone find the story enjoyable, but it's not my goal to make money from this. I appreciate those who support the project on Patreon and makes it possible to pay someone to create renders to the story. But the Patreons are more than customers. They give me feedback, help me with proofreading, playtesting and more. This project is something we're doing together, not something that I'm selling them.

People who think of themself as potential "customers" can go somewhere else, because they will probably not be impressed with the lack of pandering they will find in my "store" :)

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Well if you read a little bit in this game thread then you will see a lot of people getting angry because they see something that looks like a "black car". If the sight of something you dislike make you loose interest in the story then this story is not for you.

I don't think of the readers as customers. I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm just writing a story. Hopefully someone find the story enjoyable, but it's not my goal to make money from this. I appreciate those who support the project on Patreon and makes it possible to pay someone to create renders to the story. But the Patreons are more than customers. They give me feedback, help me with proofreading, playtesting and more. This project is something we're doing together, not something that I'm selling them.

People who think of themself as potential "customers" can go somewhere else, because they will probably not be impressed with the lack of pandering they will find in my "store" :)
i dont undstand why people cant say okay this game is not for me it dose not have im looking i will move on but seems like people want every game to fit like if this game had ntr what i would have done is to se if the ntr was optional or not and if the ntr was not optional then i just move on and fine game that has what im looking for

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Seems boring from an NTR perspective, premise is a perfect setup for a good NTR route, we join a secret society and consequences of that is forfeiting the women in our life to the to the more powerful leader if we fail to protect them.

Reactions: toxic4u and Asedor

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Seems boring from an NTR perspective, premise is a perfect setup for a good NTR route, we join a secret society and consequences of that is forfeiting the women in our life to the to the more powerful leader if we fail to protect them.
there is no ntr perspective cos the dev has already told that this game will not have ntr-heavy so if you want a good ntr game then look at the ntr tags

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
if its such a premise for ntr game then you could make that game it seems like you want others to make the game for you cos what is stopping you from making the game you want

Reactions: xxerikxx
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes