rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
i just finished playing the last update and i must say I'm very impressed the story is really good and the modals are beautiful also the there is a lot of content i just love the whole dynamics between the characters and the adult scenes are really hot for me i would love to see more BDSM/ humiliations contents between the MC Lucy jenny and angelina where the MC and lucy dominate/punish jenny and Angelina but that is just my preference.
all in all very high quality game
this developer deserve to get supported

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
good game unfortunately lesbian content is not my thing anyway good luck with your game it has an interesting story

Reactions: xxerikxx

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Seems boring from an NTR perspective, premise is a perfect setup for a good NTR route, we join a secret society and consequences of that is forfeiting the women in our life to the to the more powerful leader if we fail to protect them.
People who are looking for a lot of NTR should not play this game.
Well, I do think he has a point. The setup would make NTR logical.

And to a certain extent, the game does have NTR in the sense that the other THS girls are not exclusive to the MC.

The MC did, however, as EnTeeArrr said, not "fail to protect" Angelina, but on the contrary, he made a deal to let Angelina join THS while protecting her as her designated Master.

Reactions: Asedor

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Well, I do think he has a point. The setup would make NTR logical.

And to a certain extent, the game does have NTR in the sense that the other THS girls are not exclusive to the MC.

The MC did, however, as EnTeeArrr said, not "fail to protect" Angelina, but on the contrary, he made a deal to let Angelina join THS while protecting her as her designated Master.
again make the game you want yourself

Reactions: Pman_Weh

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Really felt let down when there were no scenes with the two hottest models in the game; Tenley and Olivia.
Ngl Imma be real sad if we can't get a Tenley lewd scene at some point. I haven't had a chance to play the update and prob won't in the next week or so but while skimming through the scenes I noticed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would suck. I like her quite a bit visually.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ngl Imma be real sad if we can't get a Tenley lewd scene at some point. I haven't had a chance to play the update and prob won't in the next week or so but while skimming through the scenes I noticed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would suck. I like her quite a bit visually.
Yeah I tried it both ways, wasn't sure at first if she had scenes and you had to make her leave to be with her, or you had to make her stay to be with her, but nothing yet, she only speaks of helping and hanging out daughter some at the very end...

Reactions: RNasc4444

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
when did i advocate for anything then other...
You said:
or people just need to undstand no all games are made for them cos alot people come here and want more ntr-heavy but the dev have made it clear it wont be ntr-heavy and im glad for that cos i dont like ntr
The implication of your comment is that people shouldn't come here and say they want more of what they like, i.e. content you don't like. You want to be able to advocate for the content you like, but are saying others shouldn't be saying they want content that they like. People are allowed to say they want the content they want, it is up to the developer to decide if he wants to add that content or not. It doesn't matter how 'clear' the dev has made it that he doesn't want to do something, the customer or potential customers (Or readers if the dev prefers that to customers) still have the freedom and right to come here and say what they would like to be in it, and the dev can continue to not add it - or they might change their mind one day. The dev might sit here and act like he doesn't want money and doesn't consider the readers customers all he wants, it doesn't change the fact that these are people who could potentially be giving him money and I'm sure he wouldn't turn away their money if they were to give it to him. So I find that aspect of his comments incredibly disingenuous.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I've been checking on the v0.18 Windows links all day, but they've all been behaving the same way:
MEGA.nz: fine
Files.dp.ua: Wait 30 seconds for a download link that never works
files.fm: Sorry, your Internet browser does not support P2P file download. Please use another download method or another Internet browser.
files.fm link in jDownloader 2: Downloads a torrent to the file
MixDrop: Redirects to , which when visited says, "Secure Connection Failed"
UploadHaven: Wait 15 seconds, then spend ~26 minutes download it. In other words, it works fine.

So, only two of the links work for me. I haven't used them to download the game at this point in time, I was just mentioning it here to let people know. I'd probably be better off waiting until such time as it is released publicly on Patreon.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The dev might sit here and act like he doesn't want money and doesn't consider the readers customers all he wants, it doesn't change the fact that these are people who could potentially be giving him money and I'm sure he wouldn't turn away their money if they were to give it to him. So I find that aspect of his comments incredibly disingenuous.
If they act like spoiled kids who think that I owe them something because they throw a few dollars my way, then I don't want their money. If they want to help me turn my text-based stories into visual novels or just show support then the money is very welcome.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes