therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I mean, this is a forum on the internet; people are here to discuss what they like and don't like about the game. I don't think people sharing their opinion is the problem, it's they way in which they choose to share it that's the issue 99% of the time.

It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a chicken parm. You know what to expect with it. If it comes out bad, are you just going to not say anything and leave? If I were that restaurant owner, I'd want to know why the customer didn't like it. It'd then be up to me to listen to them or insist that "well, I wanted to use cheddar cheese instead of parmesan" and continue on. It's the customers that throw the plate on the floor that are the problem, not the people saying "hey, this isn't what I expected based on the limited information on the menu."

Anyways... this was either a beefy update or a must have missed one or two. Were there, like, 5 or 6 game days in the last update?
Really liking that Jenny/Lucy are still active and around. Still haven't gone the route of getting Jenny taken away to see those alt scenes... I just don't think I can bring myself to do it however.... are there alternate scenes in place of the yacht scenes if you did have her taken away?
the problem is that people dont read the notes and then undstand that if they want that kind of content need to fine it somewhere else

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It's not a right or wrong question, and it also has nothing to do with acting like an adult. I'm not accepting your moving of the goalposts on this, the question is do they have the right to voice their opinions or not, and the answer is that people always have the right to voice their opinion.
again the dev have already told the game would not have heavy ntr so people want that should fine it somewhere else and stop trying to get dev add into their game cos they want it

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It's not a right or wrong question, and it also has nothing to do with acting like an adult. I'm not accepting your moving of the goalposts on this, the question is do they have the right to voice their opinions or not, and the answer is that people always have the right to voice their opinion.
yes it has everything to do with being adult cos a normal adult would say okay this game dose not have what i want let me go and look somewhere else let look at the tag for the content i want but no people come in here and act like the dev have to add the content they want

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
yes it has everything to do with being adult cos a normal adult would say okay this game dose not have what i want let me go and look somewhere else let look at the tag for the content i want but no people come in here and act like the dev have to add the content they want
People come in here expecting the dev to add content they want because that's what this website is about. It's a forum where people discuss these games, interact with devs, leave reviews, and give their opinions. The adult thing to do would be for the dev to continuously address those people commenting and explain that the game's story is already written or it is already decided what will be in it and nothing will change. Why are you acting like it's only the commentors who need to act like an adult? Why do you care what others have to say if nothing is going to change?

Edit: OR, the dev could just ignore those people and say nothing at all if there's already a note explaining that the story will not change. Just ignore those people entirely, no need to antagonize anyone at all. Let people scream into the void about the things they would like to see if you really don't care about their opinions.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
People come in here expecting the dev to add content they want because that's what this website is about. It's a forum where people discuss these games, interact with devs, leave reviews, and give their opinions. The adult thing to do would be for the dev to continuously address those people commenting and explain that the game's story is already written or it is already decided what will be in it and nothing will change. Why are you acting like it's only the commentors who need to act like an adult? Why do you care what others have to say if nothing is going to change?
once again the dev have already told the content people want will not be add so whats the point giving their opinion when the dev alread told it wont happen other then to piss off the dev so cos its forum that means the dev have add what people want like what do you even mean

• Angry
Reactions: Zabon

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

Edit: OR, the dev could just ignore those people and say nothing at all if there's already a note explaining that the story will not change. Just ignore those people entirely, no need to antagonize anyone at all. Let people scream into the void about the things they would like to see if you really don't care about their opinions.
so can i just tell every dev what i want in their game and they have to add it or how dose it work?

• Angry
Reactions: Zabon

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
once again the dev have already told the content people want will not be add so whats the point giving their opinion when the dev alread told it wont happen other then to piss off the dev so cos its forum that means the dev have add what people want like what do you even mean
Why do you keep thinking that I said the dev has to add what people want? All I've said to you is that people have the right to give their opinions and I have repeatedly said that the dev can decide to listen to them or not, that it's the dev's decision what goes in the game. The only caveat I've added is that the dev should be civil about their approach to the people commenting. I've said that over and over again and you keep saying that I said the dev has to listen to them.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I never said anyone can't have opinions, and your example makes no sense. Because in this case people are trying to order something that's not even on the menu to begin with. Then when the owner of the restaurant tells the customer(s) that it will never be added to the menu, apparently the owner (dev) is rude and not respectful to their audience, or something like that.
Lol, I worked in a sandwich shop for 9 years. We never served pizza. The amount of people that came in an ordered a 'slice' was more than a couple times per week. People order shit that isn't on the menu all the time. People didn't read our menu = people didn't read game post/dev notes.

But, ok, the example made more sense in my head. The chicken parm was the game, and the type of cheese was the range of kinks in the game.

I didn't see the dev being rude, but this looks to go back several pages and I'm not that invested. I assume the dev is asked several times per update about certain kinks, so I wouldn't hold it against them to be kinda fed up with it by now. I sure as shit was rude to people asking for a slice after a couple years of being asked.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

When it comes to NTR, I’m not trying to please those who hate it or those who love it. The game is not very NTR-heavy, but there’s a few elements in this big game. Early in the story Angelina is exploring her sexuality with another girl, one of MC’s love interests has a girlfriend and late in the story there will even be the possibility for a threesome with another man. This scene however is easily avoidable and actually very hard to find

there you go that is from the dev themself and now people can stop asking for heavy-ntr cos it wont happen like why do we need to treat like kids

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Why do you keep thinking that I said the dev has to add what people want? All I've said to you is that people have the right to give their opinions and I have repeatedly said that the dev can decide to listen to them or not, that it's the dev's decision what goes in the game. The only caveat I've added is that the dev should be civil about their approach to the people commenting. I've said that over and over again and you keep saying that I said the dev has to listen to them.
and the dev have told them if they want heavy ntr stuff they need to fine it somewhere else please why is it so hard for you to unstand and tell what you want to se in the game is not an opinion

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
and the dev have told them if they want heavy ntr stuff they need to fine it somewhere else please why is it so hard for you to unstand and tell what you want to se in the game is not an opinion
It is an opinion. Not everyone is going to read the dev notes. That's not my problem, and it's not your problem.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It is an opinion. Not everyone is going to read the dev notes. That's not my problem, and it's not your problem.
and okay but when people been told by the dev themself that it wont be add to game then people to undstand it and move on to a game that dose have what they want yes or no?

no what you want in game is not an opinion cos thats what you want if you say i think this girl is better then her thats an opinion not what you want to se

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
and okay but when people been told by the dev themself that it wont be add to game then people to undstand it and move on to a game that dose have what they want yes or no?
I don't really care what people do, but sure, if someone comes back multiple times asking for content to be added and that same person is told multiple times that the content they want is not going to be added, then that person should move on and find somewhere else that will accommodate their request. If that person wants to keep coming here and asking for that content though, I don't care and I don't know why you care either. Just ignore them.

I imagine that once someone has been told by the dev directly that what they want won't be in the game, they stop commenting. I'm not about to go through 80 pages of comments to find out if that is what has happened or if they keep coming back to comment. I'd wager though that it's different people asking for the same thing or wondering if there is going to be more of the content they want. The dev telling one person directly, is not the dev telling each person directly. I know it's shocking to find out, but not everyone comes here and reads every comment that is posted. They come in, play the game like something about it, then come in here and drop a comment asking if there is going to be more of it without ever reading any other comment or note.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Dev really needs to take control of the thread and post a warning on the OP that this isn't an NTR-focused game else this cycle will never end. It's getting annoying reading consecutive NTR/anti-ntr arguments on the same page even after the dev already put his foot down, several times.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I don't really care what people do, but sure, if someone comes back multiple times asking for content to be added and that same person is told multiple times that the content they want is not going to be added, then that person should move on and find somewhere else that will accommodate their request. If that person wants to keep coming here and asking for that content though, I don't care and I don't know why you care either. Just ignore them.

I imagine that once someone has been told by the dev directly that what they want won't be in the game, they stop commenting. I'm not about to go through 80 pages of comments to find out if that is what has happened or if they keep coming back to comment. I'd wager though that it's different people asking for the same thing or wondering if there is going to be more of the content they want. The dev telling one person directly, is not the dev telling each person directly. I know it's shocking to find out, but not everyone comes here and reads every comment that is posted. They come in, play the game like something about it, then come in here and drop a comment asking if there is going to be more of it without ever reading any other comment or note.
why just tell them that they wont fine it and thats why they should read the dev note cos they would know that the game dose wont have it its that smiple people need to use their brain

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
no what you want in game is not an opinion cos thats what you want if you say i think this girl is better then her thats an opinion not what you want to se
An opinion is: A view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter. Or; a thought or belief about something or someone.

Someone wanting to see content in a game, is a viewpoint, something that they've determined in their mind about the game, a thought or belief that they've had, that it should be there. Something that they think or feel would make the game better, something that they would want to pay for.

Example: I think this game should remove all NTR heavy content because that's not the focus of this game, it's better off with the lighter NTR elements, and it's nice to see something where only girl on girl NTR could happen because there's not much of that out there.
^This is an opinion.

Example: I think this game should have more NTR heavy content because the game introduced the concept of this sex cult with slaves and stuff, so it makes sense that you should be able to experience some of that if you want to. Imagine if you could push your interests into having threesomes or into more debauched scenarios, really open up the fetish content in the game, I'd love to see something like that.
^This is also an opinion.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
An opinion is: A view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter. Or; a thought or belief about something or someone.

Someone wanting to see content in a game, is a viewpoint, something that they've determined in their mind about the game, a thought or belief that they've had, that it should be there. Something that they think or feel would make the game better, something that they would want to pay for.

Example: I think this game should remove all NTR heavy content because that's not the focus of this game, it's better off with the lighter NTR elements, and it's nice to see something where only girl on girl NTR could happen because there's not much of that out there.
^This is an opinion.

Example: I think this game should have more NTR heavy content because the game introduced the concept of this sex cult with slaves and stuff, so it makes sense that you should be able to experience some of that if you want to. Imagine if you could push your interests into having threesomes or into more debauched scenarios, really open up the fetish content in the game, I'd love to see something like that.
^This is also an opinion.
or people just read dev note and undstand the game wont have ntr foucs and move on how about that? again when the dev themself has already make it clear it wont be ntr foucs people just need undstand and it dose not matter what your opinion is cos i could go all the ntr foucs game and tell that the game would be better as harem but i dont do that cos the dev of those game dose not make the game just so it would fit me

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes