NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
yeah. the last update, 0.9 I was so happy to push the daughter to Gregory and I thought. ok lets corrupt her a bit, but that didnt work at all. I dont care or even like NTR, but I enjoy to make cute girls be in the hands of ugly bastards.
but it seems this game will not be about that but MC fucking all girls and get away with it.
If you don't like NTR but do like ugly bastard trope you are looking for an oddly specific genre my friend. They do tend to be joined at the hip. I suppose that there may be some female protagonist games that would cater to you, though.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Very nice game. Cute girls and the story is interesting.

Do you mind telling me what character asset did you use for Angelina e Sophia?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
If you don't like NTR but do like ugly bastard trope you are looking for an oddly specific genre my friend. They do tend to be joined at the hip. I suppose that there may be some female protagonist games that would cater to you, though.
yeah. its hard to find such games. as u say, ntr gives me such scenes but normal games not so much.
so its mostly female MC games for me.
but games like Our Fate - A New Family could work as well. the MC is the master and decide the fate of the daughter.
unfortunately abandoned.
this game could be that, but the MC is not really that. unfortunately.

Reactions: Ass Fan

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.10] [xxerikxx]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 483 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID COMPRESSED: - -

Possibility to change the opacity of the text box in Android

Others
Translation pack: French - German - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
yeah. its hard to find such games. as u say, ntr gives me such scenes but normal games not so much.
so its mostly female MC games for me.
but games like Our Fate - A New Family could work as well. the MC is the master and decide the fate of the daughter.
unfortunately abandoned.
this game could be that, but the MC is not really that. unfortunately.
There are a few games I could recommend. Lisa is quite good. Slow Burn Games seems to really like the trope in 12 Days of Christmas and in Misfits. There is also an AWAM knockoff called Christine Watson that has some scenes that would interest you.

Reactions: baka

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Since the developers in this field seem to be completely unaware of advertising and marketing, they may perceive piracy as a payment for promoting their product.:D
Or perhaps the developers doesn't want to promote the game because it's an unfinished product full of bugs and errors?

I have been creating free content for this site for 4 years. I'm not trying to make money. I'm not trying to draw attention to my games. I just want to create a game and when I have something to present to the world then I will do that on this site.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Or perhaps the developers doesn't want to promote the game because it's an unfinished product full of bugs and errors?

I have been creating free content for this site for 4 years. I'm not trying to make money. I'm not trying to draw attention to my games. I just want to create a game and when I have something to present to the world then I will do that on this site.
Then why do you need Patreon and SubscribeStar?
You have to understand that piracy is a natural part of the gaming industry in particular and digital development in general. Just ignore this phenomenon. You will only waste your nerve cells and achieve nothing by telling everyone how your work should go in an ideal world.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Nice game,very beautiful girls but boring story, at least if it had a scene where he was having sex and Gregoris would have been more interested.Young girls with ugly men is my fetish.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Then why do you need Patreon and SubscribeStar?
You have to understand that piracy is a natural part of the gaming industry in particular and digital development in general. Just ignore this phenomenon. You will only waste your nerve cells and achieve nothing by telling everyone how your work should go in an ideal world.
I created a Patreon because some people wanted an illustrated version of my story. I did not have the money or skill to develop that but I agreed to create an patreon site so if these people really wanted an illustrated version of my story then they could co-found it through my Patreon site.

I know that piracy is a natural part of the gaming industry but that doesn't prevent me from pointing out that those people who share unfinished version of my games are assholes and that they are hurting the game.

Last edited:

Kenthucky18

Jan 12, 2021
In the game will can fuck angelina/the daughter becose in like 3 or 4 updates i dont see any advance in is relathionship

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I created a Patreon because some people wanted an illustrated version of my story. I did not have the money or skill to develop that but I agreed to create an patreon site so if these people really wanted an illustrated version of my story then the could co-found it through my Patreon site.

I know that piracy is a natural part of the gaming industry but that doesn't prevent me from pointing out that those people who share unfinished version of my games are assholes and that they are hurting the game.
It was a rhetorical question, but okay. As for the pirates - it depends on which side to look at. For you, they are assholes. For me, they are kind, selfless people, thanks to whom I can have what is inaccessible to me. So...

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
It was a rhetorical question, but okay. As for the pirates - it depends on which side to look at. For you, they are assholes. For me, they are kind, selfless people, thanks to whom I can have what is inaccessible to me. So...
A lot more games would have been accessible to you if people were supportive and helpful. If people fuck the developers all the time then less games will be developed. This update would have been accessible for you very soon and it would have been with less bugs.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
A lot more games would have been accessible to you if people were supportive and helpful.
Yeah... Maybe in a perfect world, with pink ponies and free cotton candy. In reality, it doesn't work that way.
Believe me, neither I nor other people will be too upset to find a bug in this version. Everyone understands what they are dealing with. Don't dwell on such trifles. Look wider.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Yeah... Maybe in a perfect world, with pink ponies and free cotton candy. In reality, it doesn't work that way.
Believe me, neither I nor other people will be too upset to find a bug in this version. Everyone understands what they are dealing with. Don't dwell on such trifles. Look wider.
You should look wider and understand that if you kill developers motivation for creating content then there will be less games to play...

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
needs updating to 0.10

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes