list101

Mar 18, 2019
Not really. Cuckolds are holding to it tight tho. They are very few but they are extremely loud , so loud in fact that one might mistake them for size of horde.

Boring to you. It was developer narrow mind that limits the game. As in life cucks are nothing but a people with lack of imagination.
Lets discuss this game - no need to throw shade over other games out there.
Then it is quite stupid to trash talk a game with 2445 pages of discussion from a game with 36 pages.
FYI the macho-posers who trash cucking in games are the first to get cucked and the last to know about.
================================================================

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I'm constantly getting this error in the text when it mentions whoever it is

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
this error as when when ever a specific man is show or mentioned don't know the name

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
if you want them to listen to your opinion,you also have to listen to the opinion of others,this game is too vanilla,don't you see that?
So what if it's too vanilla we're supposed to let devs do what they want right? Or do we browbeat them until we get what we want? Which is it?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's not correct, but it leads to a bad ending. It happens if you don't create a sexual relationship to Angelina.
Interesting. I got the bad ending before but it didn't have the image. Just ended when she walked out the door. Must have been because me and Angelina were too hot and heavy at that point.

Reactions: HandofVecna

HeroineAddict

Apr 10, 2022
if you want them to listen to your opinion,you also have to listen to the opinion of others,this game is too vanilla,don't you see that?
It really is pretty vanilla to be honest. The whole premise of the game is that I have a sex slave and my daughter is becoming perverted. But everytime it hints at the slightest bit of darkness, especially with Gregory, I’m told ‘no no no you naughty boy. This isn’t that kind of game.’

karrek

May 14, 2017
I'm confused, this showed up in the new updates page, but v0.10 was almost a month ago. What's the update?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I'm confused, this showed up in the new updates page, but v0.10 was almost a month ago. What's the update?
It's a new update on F95zone, but it's the same link that was given to Patreons last month (So no reported bugs have been fixed). v0.11 will be ready for soon with 2 more days of gameplay.

Last edited:

karrek

May 14, 2017
It's a new update on F95zone, but it's the same link that was given to Patreons last month (So no reported bugs have been fixed). v0.11 will be ready for soon with 2 more days of gameplay.
Hmmmm... I am a Patron, and did download it from there, but the reason I even knew there was a new version last month was because of the update on here... (I only re-subbed to the Patreon once he started updating the illustrated version again.)

Weird.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmm... I am a Patron, and did download it from there, but the reason I even knew there was a new version last month was because of the update on here... (I only re-subbed to the Patreon once he started updating the illustrated version again.)

Weird.
Trust me. The only version that's been available on F95zone before this week was the 0.9 version. I may have updated the links for the 0.9 version to make sure that some error was fixed but the last two days of gameplay was not playable for F95zone before this week.

karrek

May 14, 2017
Oh, I believe you, I was just confused about it. Maybe I saw the 0.9 on here, went to Patreon and subbed and got the 0.10 from there, and didn't notice the different version numbers.

Also, sorry for not noticing you were the dev sooner. Maybe attention to detail is not my forte. :LOL:

Reactions: xxerikxx

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I really like the game but am confused to the design decision to allow the build up of Gregory content and then provide for a bad ending. Just seems like why even throw that out there. Why even make it a choice if its no choice at all? I really like the game just don't get the decision...

Reactions: tata19 and xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I really like the game but am confused to the design decision to allow the build up of Gregory content and then provide for a bad ending. Just seems like why even throw that out there. Why even make it a choice if its no choice at all? I really like the game just don't get the decision...
The thought is if you fail to protect Angelina then that will lead to a bad ending.
Rape will not be accepted in this game, so those who prefer those games need to look elsewhere. Things will get a little kinkier as the game progress but rape will not be tolerated.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes