The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Getting errors when using the mod
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 52179: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
    "[JGR]Mod: Cum in Both"
                           ^

File "game/script.rpy", line 52855: end of line expected.
    [JGR]"Warn her":
                   ^

File "game/script.rpy", line 53936: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
                           ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Sat Jan  6 11:47:22 2024

Asedor

Nov 9, 2023
im just saying that there is a tag for it also again why not use the ntr tag if you want tag cos there is alot of people who dose not want ntr in this game and i want the girls to only be with mc not so random dude

also could be cos you want to se other man have sex? and look Developer Notes this game wont be ntr-heavy so its most clearly a no
I don't know why you say the word NTR,(which I don't know what it is because I'm new here)but if it means only ugly old men they have sex,I don't like it,I don't like it NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I don't know why you say the word NTR,(which I don't know what it is because I'm new here)but if it means only ugly old people get fucked, I don't like it, I don't like it NTR.
ntr is the same as cheating cos you want to se the other girls have sex with other man and thats what ntr so if your into cheating and watching other fuck then there is a tag for that

Reactions: Asedor

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Getting errors when using the mod
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 52179: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
                           ^

File "game/script.rpy", line 52855: end of line expected.
    [JGR]"Warn her":
                   ^

File "game/script.rpy", line 53936: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
                           ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Sat Jan  6 11:47:22 2024
Replace script.rpy on your game folder with this.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Somehow I missed 0.17 coming out and all my saves are gone, even the 0.16 with mod had no save, so I can't figure out where I was. This does have auto saves, but no idea when they begin. I hate restarts and this game is getting tedious, may just ignore it for 3 years. It seems they are writing it way faster than making it. This is about 1/3 the intended content. If it keeps going bizarrely off the rails with too many storylines just to pad and prolong the game then it may be best to ignore now.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
ntr is the same as cheating cos you want to se the other girls have sex with other man and thats what ntr so if your into cheating and watching other fuck then there is a tag for that
The problem is NTR is a broad category. You gotta make it clear what kind of NTR it is. Netorase is different to Netorare. I still have no idea why people always throw around the term NTR for literally multiple kinks and then later complain when they get disappointed. Games just gotta make it clear.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The problem is NTR is a broad category. You gotta make it clear what kind of NTR it is. Netorase is different to Netorare. I still have no idea why people always throw around the term NTR for literally multiple kinks and then later complain when they get disappointed. Games just gotta make it clear.
or people just need to undstand no all games are made for them cos alot people come here and want more ntr-heavy but the dev have made it clear it wont be ntr-heavy and im glad for that cos i dont like ntr

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes