witzulu

Mar 22, 2023
It's a pirate site, what else do you expect ? :HideThePain:
The dev release it for free on this site after a suitable time to reward those that fund the game. I cannot afford to support the game (sadly) I am very happy to wait and give those that do support the dev early access. I have not seen this forum as a pirate site since all games I have downloaded thus far was released free by devs and said devs have been active in those threads.

Reactions: d2t14 and xxerikxx

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
This game is fun. I like playing story games. Even though the MC is so innocent that I feel irritated. But in the end, he was able to save his girls. I also liked the father-son relationship between MC and his stepson. She is blackmailed by Gregory, but she chooses to tell her father. In any other game scenario, she would become his obedient sex slave. only gregory

Merry Christmas everyone

Reactions: xxerikxx

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Laughs, but it is more honorable to fuck your own daugther which the whole game is constantly pressing you to do? ;)
But yeah, I am a bad guy, who likes to see cute or strong and idependent woman fall for the wrong ugly bastards in these kind of games. :LOL:
If there's a way, I haven't found it. The developer is happy to bend incest taboos into a pretzel, but in 0.17 there's a "bad end" screen that actually SAYS "rape is not tolerated in this game." You at least get penetration in that one, but just one frame.

Reactions: Victor069

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
If there's a way, I haven't found it. The developer is happy to bend incest taboos into a pretzel, but in 0.17 there's a "bad end" screen that actually SAYS "rape is not tolerated in this game." You at least get penetration in that one, but just one frame.
Yeah, and I support that. Wouldn't like to see rape scenes, so I complained about that earlier too. But I would love to see her fall for him. The game has the corruption and netorare tags after all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Even edgelords who sell whores will not tolerate rape=damaging their property- this damages the merchandise and is not tolerated whatever slave driver you think you play in this game.

Is there a way to let the mc's daughter have sex with some other guy, like Greogory for example?
I tried my best to let it happen, but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Laughs, but it is more honorable to fuck your own daugther which the whole game is constantly pressing you to do? ;)
But yeah, I am a bad guy, who likes to see cute or strong and idependent woman fall for the wrong ugly bastards in these kind of games. :LOL:
Yeah, and I support that. Wouldn't like to see rape scenes, so I complained about that earlier too. But I would love to see her fall for him. The game has the corruption and netorare tags after all.
Not to mention that this game is not a slave dominion slasher horror thriller or anything gore related.

That's what I want to see too.I'm tired of watching dad all the time.
Go find another game where you do not play the protagnist, because:
”This is the story of how Angelina and her stepfather became members of The Higher Society. You play the role of the stepfather. As a respected actor in Hollywood”

Reactions: Mihawk_80
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes