hitman2511

Jul 30, 2023
it was cool to see Ron Jeremy being the biological father of Angelina.
Would also be cool if he gets to bang her, with the M.C having to accept the decision of the cult, OR refusing and having to take on the cult.

Really enjoyed the update. Love the game and all the kinks.
The dev has stated that the MC is the only male Angelina has sex with.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
if people want ntr so bad why dont you just make a game about ntr then? i really dont get it why not let the dev make the game that they want also dev said that it wont be very NTR-heavy in the notes but why do you keep asking for ntr?

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished the update, well it was quick... but as always a good update, especially with Violet's hot scene and then revealing her secret...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, it’s nice that she’s back, this time it will be interesting to see how the sex life between Mc and Angelina, as well as Mila, will be promoted. when Violet returned home for a long time. the intrigue will be interesting, great update! xxerikxx (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: xxerikxx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 955 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I just started playing this yesterday. Do the choices actually matter? I've tried going down both routes with some choices and sometimes a little dialogue is different and other times nothing seems different. Like which dress Angelina wears to the party. It doesn't look like any variables change with different choices either. I'm just curious.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just started playing this yesterday. Do the choices actually matter? I've tried going down both routes with some choices and sometimes a little dialogue is different and other times nothing seems different. Like which dress Angelina wears to the party. It doesn't look like any variables change with different choices either. I'm just curious.
Not a huge lot at the moment sage no.

Reactions: sagerock820

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, it's pretty much kinetic at this point. :confused: :(
Not really and that's not what I said either ;)

There are a lot of choices that affect things, just not a huge lot compared to the simple choices of whether to 'date' someone or not.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ok, gotcha. It just seems odd I don't really see them affecting things. Also I can't seem track what is changing via the variables, like I usually can. Oh well.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok, gotcha. It just seems odd I don't really see them affecting things. Also I can't seem track what is changing via the variables, like I usually can. Oh well.
Keep playing....you're still early in. If helps, I have 7 saves for different variable paths....

Reactions: sagerock820
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes