HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
There are people who enter F95 to have fun (to laugh)with the blunders of the protagonist,and there are people (immature) who fall in love with pixels and think that all pixels are theirs.
indeed quite sad that some people are like that those people also tend to believe that dev's work for their personal entertainment and not the general public.

Reactions: Priappus

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: xxerikxx - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
This is a lesbianism tag and not an NTR tag, I've never seen anything related to NTR in this game.

Reactions: Asedor

hitman2511

Jul 30, 2023
There is a NTR and it is a bad ending where the director is. If you don't help stepdaughter and act like a weakling and get a bad ending.
There is no sex scene here it ends before anything happens and in my eyes this is more rape tag worthy than NTR.

Jul 17, 2020
Made an incest patch. Superficially ran through the script without delving into the plot.
version: [0.22]
feature: Eng only. Changes all conversations/references about the biological father, makes mc the biological father.
pc install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
day 27 jacuzzi talks about "not real father" even with ipatch here's my fixes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: simple_human

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
day 27 jacuzzi talks about "not real father" even with ipatch here's my fixes
Thanks for the info!
I fixed it, but in a slightly different way. I didn't want to add whole labels, so I did a simple line replacement

• Hey there
Reactions: Plabon22446688

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Wann kommt das nächste Update?
In den Forenregeln hier ist festgelegt, dass Posts auf Englisch erfolgen sollten oder zumindest eine englische Übersetzung dabei sein muss.

Nur als freundlicher Hinweis, bevor es dir ein Mod um die Ohren haut ;)

The forum rules demand english posts or at least a translation into english.

Salax1980

Sep 29, 2019
In den Forenregeln hier ist festgelegt, dass Posts auf Englisch erfolgen sollten oder zumindest eine englische Übersetzung dabei sein muss.

Nur als freundlicher Hinweis, bevor es dir ein Mod um die Ohren haut ;)

The forum rules demand english posts or at least a translation into english.
Ok. Thank you

Reactions: Buletti

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Thanks for the info!
I fixed it, but in a slightly different way. I didn't want to add whole labels, so I did a simple line replacement
Out of curiosity, how are you gonna manage your patch when Angelina's biological father comes into the picture? Is she gonna have 2 biological fathers? Because her relationship with her real dad will be a very big plot point moving forward. You pretty much will have to make up a whole new story, bud :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Out of curiosity, how are you gonna manage your patch when Angelina's biological father comes into the picture? Is she gonna have 2 biological fathers? Because her relationship with her real dad will be a very big plot point moving forward. You pretty much will have to make up a whole new story, bud :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck ;)
The dev warned and told them about that when the patch was first made, and how pointless it was, as they would need to rewrite the entire story to have it make any sense whatsoever since the real Dad exists and is in the story.

But let the people who use the patch worry about that, most probably don't read the text anyway and just tab skip.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes