sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have 8 saves for this...on one I'm with no one except Angelina, on another I accept Mila in the motel room. All other saves I have her. She is utterly hot but her attitude annoys me a lot.

Hailey is my darling angel....always and forever :love:
Angelina is my fave. :unsure: Been awhile since I played, who is Hailey again? lol

Reactions: Landerk

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.22] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does this mod include the i-patch?

blurrypop

Sep 29, 2023
I-PATCH IS FUCKING POINTLESS AS HER REAL FATHER IS IN THE DAMN STORY!!!!!

How many times does have to be said before it sinks in with people???
I don't know about 0.23 but Ipatch does work. I thought patch is how you are supposed to play when I first played it with the patch. It's seamless.

Reactions: Cavpal

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I don't know about 0.23 but Ipatch does work. I thought patch is how you are supposed to play when I first played it with the patch. It's seamless.
Thanks. And thanks for not blowing a gasket. I saw that it had an ipatch AND a multimod, so silly me asked if both were necessary. I guess that's a hot button topic for those who aren't BRAND NEW to this game. Anyway, thanks. I will use both.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm left wondering how long the dev plans on keeping the wife away .... i want her back ... as i believe she completes the story without her involved well it turns out just another incest vn .. i miss her .. and i want her back :mad:
other than that so far the story is pretty damn great ... the scenes are hot ... and the females .. damn hot hot hot :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Just a bug\inconsistency report but Lucy's top comes and goes while she is on the yacht.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks. And thanks for not blowing a gasket. I saw that it had an ipatch AND a multimod, so silly me asked if both were necessary. I guess that's a hot button topic for those who aren't BRAND NEW to this game. Anyway, thanks. I will use both.
For someone new to the game:
I would, like others (including the author of the game), suggest you don't play it with an i-patch. It isn't really needed, isn't intended, and most importantly it forces the game to make less sense because her actual biological father is revealed in the game later on. Having 2 biological dads wouldn't make much sense and the game plays just fine without it (you play as a father who has been her father for essentially all of her life and the only father she's ever known, and the man whom she looks up to and adores - and lusts for).

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
For someone new to the game:
I would, like others (including the author of the game), suggest you don't play it with an i-patch. It isn't really needed, isn't intended, and most importantly it forces the game to make less sense because her actual biological father is revealed in the game later on. Having 2 biological dads wouldn't make much sense and the game plays just fine without it (you play as a father who has been her father for essentially all of her life and the only father she's ever known, and the man whom she looks up to and adores - and lusts for).
Thanks. Good advice.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheHigherSocietyIllustrated-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rekasha

Sep 5, 2024
On day 41 MC mentions he hopes Angelina didn't forget to take her birth control just as he did with Mila who has the potential to get pregnant. Is there a way to also have Angelina forget to take her birth control to go down that path?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm still playing the update but I'm curious - how many people had MC tell Angelina to meet with Xavi and how many told her not to meet with him?

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes