Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A begruntled uncle who wanted to adopt in the past, was told no, then as a running gag the family called him ”dad” so as not to escalate the conflict any longer. She would call him ”dad” still, but out of mockery.
Out of curiosity
But let the people who use the patch worry about that
Grandparents, sisters or brothers of the parents do happen to express deep feelings of parenting towards little girls, especially one as beautiful as any of the gorgeous honeys we see in this game, even going as far as to accuse the family of maltrearment in order to get the authorities to remove them from their home and let them be the ones to get them, so a plot like this is not far fetched or outside the realm of possibility. Reality beats your immagination every time.

Reactions: Asedor and Priappus

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
So as this is sortet now, there is really no reason to delay the update anymore, is it?

So please please with sugar on top let us continue :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.23] [xxerikxx] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,25 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,22 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.23] [xxerikxx] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,25 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [1,22 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Update only patch??

Reactions: WoodyGB

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Then the game is not for you.
there should be options for that down the road i think, the angela with the movie directer just leads to a bad end i believe.
you can let the stable owner get with mila to i believe.
never went with choice that seemed to lead that way personally so can't say so for certain

Reactions: Asedor and Priappus

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
there should be options for that down the road i think, the angela with the movie directer just leads to a bad end i believe.
you can let the stable owner get with mila to i believe.
never went with choice that seemed to lead that way personally so can't say so for certain
Mila only starts a relationship with Kevin if you reject her. There are more opportunities to get Mila later and she will forget Kevin exists (in a sexual perspective, she still works for him).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I could never reject Mila.
I have 8 saves for this...on one I'm with no one except Angelina, on another I accept Mila in the motel room. All other saves I have her. She is utterly hot but her attitude annoys me a lot.

Hailey is my darling angel....always and forever :love:

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes