xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I don't think you can call this a prequel, this is after MC moved to LA not before and this is his 2nd wife and stepchild not his first wife of 18 years and there child.

2nd Chance is starts out with his first wife and child of 18 years.
It's not the same MC. Angelina and her stepfather are just very small characters in "The 2nd Chance".

Reactions: Yngling and a1fox3

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The game isn't about lesbians. A lesbian who is looking for a lesbian game would be disappointed, even though it has a fair number of lesbian scenes.

It's the same discussion about tags all over again: are tags there to search for content, or to avoid content? :unsure:
the answer is both which is why their is ways to both filter for and filter out things should be on the thread owner to make it clear where the game focuses. but if there is one scene of content i hate id like to know before playing the game.

• Angry
Reactions: xxerikxx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17 + + WT/Gal by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 669 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
why no chinese?
What answer did you expect when asking this question?
Obviously for the same reason that there are not dozens of other languages?
If this fact outrages you so much that you allow yourself to ask it in this form, why don’t you do it yourself?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
regarding the MC: step

in another scene two sisters and MC interact with each other.
Correct. The step relationship seems real enough to me to give the incest feeling though. It doesn't really feel "fake" to me. There is no landlord / tenant bullshit, but a real father figure who raised a girl from when she was small to adulthood, even though they are not blood related.

The sisters is technically real incest but it's only a few scenes and a minor part of the entire story, whereas the (step)daughter is the main love interest.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Does this version match the 0.17 version of the text game ? If not, which version of the text game is this (roughly) ?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Does this version match the 0.17 version of the text game ? If not, which version of the text game is this (roughly) ?
hey i just cross referenced text based whit the this illustrated version
illustrated goes to about day 37 and the changelog for text based goes to day 55 (you check the version for day 37 yourself)
(to check i opened up the game for illustrated as xxerikxx doesn't update changelog for illustrated (or the mod's))

Reactions: Guntag

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wish I wasn't a dumb fuck who hates reading without full illustrations/visuals, cause there is some exciting stuff coming up in the illustrated version that already exist inside the text-based version, but I REFUSE! :ROFLMAO::cry:

I'm sooo looking forward to Angelina's inauguration for THS that will be coming in 0.19, having that beautiful angel as our sub/slave/etc (loving of course) will be a fantastic time. ;)

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
For some reason the mod just bugging the game, the moment I get to gallery and try to active anything the game get stucked

althworld

May 12, 2018
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.17] [xxerikxx] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,72 GB / 846 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 812 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The compressed version isn't working. Whenever I click the .exe file, the game doesn't open and says I need an app to run the game.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2022
Иллюстрированное Высшее общество [v0.17] [xxerikxx] хрустнуло

Размер оригинала / сжатия для ПК *: 2,72 ГБ / 846 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Размер оригинала / сжатия для Mac: 2,20 ГБ / 812 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~ 31,1% от исходного размера, качество изображения / видео 80% (png90%)/60%

Загрузить (ПК */ Mac): Рабочая загрузка - Pixeldrain -

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Иллюстрированное Высшее общество [v0.17] [xxerikxx] хрустнуло

Размер оригинала / сжатия для ПК *: 2,72 ГБ / 846 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Размер оригинала / сжатия для Mac: 2,20 ГБ / 812 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~ 31,1% от исходного размера, качество изображения / видео 80% (png90%)/60%

Загрузить (ПК */ Mac): Рабочая загрузка - Pixeldrain -
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/
5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads

Reactions: Lurker452

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Going to give this game a try, though from reading the thread and reviews there seem to be more than a couple of things that'll annoy/bother me. Doesn't seem to be absolute red flags though, and since I know a lot of people have a tendency to exaggerate one way or the other, I'll give it a go.

Couple of things that if possible I'd like to have clarified now though are:

1 - The daughter character is the actual daughter of the MC's wife, and she had it when she was 18yo (possible hoe alert). That correct? If so, was the (now) wife married to the daughter's biological father back then?

2 - There seem to be a number of 18 and 19yo characters in the game, most (if not all) of which the MC can have fun with. From what I've read, none of those characters are virgins. Is that correct? If so, does the game allow for different ways to interact with them, or does the game force you into being something specific with / to them (like being all loving as opposed to treating them as if in a master / slave relationship or just simply outright treating them as objects and / or playthings)?

3 - Some "very questionable" situations happen that give very heavy NTR-vibes. I don't know when those take place, but it could be that it happened in the earlier stages of the game and those events have since been changed or given a non-vague resolution to them. So my question is: do those "bad vibe" events have proper (hopefully satisfying) resolutions to them, without leaving much to vague ponderings?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes