Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Laughs, but it is more honorable to fuck your own daugther which the whole game is constantly pressing you to do? ;)
But yeah, I am a bad guy, who likes to see cute or strong and idependent woman fall for the wrong ugly bastards in these kind of games. :LOL:
If there's a way, I haven't found it. The developer is happy to bend incest taboos into a pretzel, but in 0.17 there's a "bad end" screen that actually SAYS "rape is not tolerated in this game." You at least get penetration in that one, but just one frame.

Reactions: Victor069

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
If there's a way, I haven't found it. The developer is happy to bend incest taboos into a pretzel, but in 0.17 there's a "bad end" screen that actually SAYS "rape is not tolerated in this game." You at least get penetration in that one, but just one frame.
Yeah, and I support that. Wouldn't like to see rape scenes, so I complained about that earlier too. But I would love to see her fall for him. The game has the corruption and netorare tags after all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Even edgelords who sell whores will not tolerate rape=damaging their property- this damages the merchandise and is not tolerated whatever slave driver you think you play in this game.

Is there a way to let the mc's daughter have sex with some other guy, like Greogory for example?
I tried my best to let it happen, but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Laughs, but it is more honorable to fuck your own daugther which the whole game is constantly pressing you to do? ;)
But yeah, I am a bad guy, who likes to see cute or strong and idependent woman fall for the wrong ugly bastards in these kind of games. :LOL:
Yeah, and I support that. Wouldn't like to see rape scenes, so I complained about that earlier too. But I would love to see her fall for him. The game has the corruption and netorare tags after all.
Not to mention that this game is not a slave dominion slasher horror thriller or anything gore related.

That's what I want to see too.I'm tired of watching dad all the time.
Go find another game where you do not play the protagnist, because:
”This is the story of how Angelina and her stepfather became members of The Higher Society. You play the role of the stepfather. As a respected actor in Hollywood”

Reactions: Mihawk_80

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I would like to see another man (besides the old man) having sex with the girls,Where did you see the gay?
im just saying that there is a tag for it also again why not use the ntr tag if you want tag cos there is alot of people who dose not want ntr in this game and i want the girls to only be with mc not so random dude

also could be cos you want to se other man have sex? and look Developer Notes this game wont be ntr-heavy so its most clearly a no

Reactions: metamorphMP
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes