V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
This will be very confusing later in the story when the biological father turns up....
Could that be the answer to my previous question:unsure:? I hope so. And I think it would be a good alternative ending (totally optional).

Reactions: Priappus

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Guys, I found this game today, I really liked it, the developer is great.
An interesting plot, a large volume of the game itself, and as far as I understand, now the hottest part begins. We've been teased for quite some time, there haven't been many hot scenes, but things are probably starting to change.
Good luck to the developer. Thank you.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Guys, I found this game today, I really liked it, the developer is great.
An interesting plot, a large volume of the game itself, and as far as I understand, now the hottest part begins. We've been teased for quite some time, there haven't been many hot scenes, but things are probably starting to change.
Good luck to the developer. Thank you.
Indeed we are about to reach the true heights of the game I feel, and it will truly begin in 0.19 when our precious finally joins THS. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So who is the hero and uploads
The Higher Society, Illustrated version 0. 18 ?
<3
We normally don't pirate games that is given for free!!!
Why are people so eager so sabotage games that's uploaded for free? Isn't it better to motivate developers to create games than to play the first half of a game that will be abandoned?
And we thank you for that.
It's a pirate site, what else do you expect ? :HideThePain:
As I stated above, we normally don't do that.
It has happen before but its not the norm.

Everyone needs to have more patience and the world would be much better.:)

witzulu

Mar 22, 2023
It's a pirate site, what else do you expect ? :HideThePain:
The dev release it for free on this site after a suitable time to reward those that fund the game. I cannot afford to support the game (sadly) I am very happy to wait and give those that do support the dev early access. I have not seen this forum as a pirate site since all games I have downloaded thus far was released free by devs and said devs have been active in those threads.

Reactions: d2t14 and xxerikxx

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
This game is fun. I like playing story games. Even though the MC is so innocent that I feel irritated. But in the end, he was able to save his girls. I also liked the father-son relationship between MC and his stepson. She is blackmailed by Gregory, but she chooses to tell her father. In any other game scenario, she would become his obedient sex slave. only gregory

Merry Christmas everyone

Reactions: xxerikxx
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes