4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
FYI you cannot trust deepl, it cannot translate usually (only overly-simplified form, sometimes). And, well, there is nothing better than deepl currently. So, it's not really impressive, not at all. Might be possible to build a dictionary for common google translate mistakes -- at least it's more consistent in quality. If it wasn't proofreaded as a whole, you can expect some very cheap quality.
I've done some MTLing with Translator++ and google translate is wayyy better than this, just need to put the usual errors in Common References so it stops calling dicks "slang" and some other stupid stuff

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Will leave a comment just in case it gets fully translated

We need more horni Nun's in life-

Axel1234

May 11, 2017
"Will you fight for the paladin's will?
Or do you lose the temptation and indulge in love etch!? "
Is there a word for this kind of genre?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
a young elite aristocratic ward who earned the title of Paladin
Once helped a succubus from a freak show
Not squeezing for a year
firefox_cosCtzzulP.png

Damn, son. I figure that world people can become Elite Paladins at 6 years old or something because this guy doesn't look a day older than 10.

Again, why is it always a goddamn shota in these type of work?! Why is so hard to find a Japanese game with an actual bad ass dude who deserves the pussy he gets? It's always pedo- or "reverse" pedo- vibe type of shit.

And when you finally get a grown ass man, it's a disgusting piece of shit or an absolute toon like Rance.

Jesus Christ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 1891344

Damn, son. I figure that world people can become Elite Paladins at 6 years old or something because this guy doesn't look a day older than 10.

Again, why is it always a goddamn shota in these type of work?! Why is so hard to find a Japanese game with an actual bad ass dude who deserves the pussy he gets? It's always pedo- or "reverse" pedo- vibe type of shit.

And when you finally get a grown ass man, it's a disgusting piece of shit or an absolute toon like Rance.

Jesus Christ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You ask why? Because the market (Japanese Weebs) can no longer be satisfied with badass hard-working protagonist getting what they deserved... Even I also want to see such thing, but most of them are decades old already, if not more.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys no spoiler please but i wanted to ask a thing.
Since there is no multiple endings tag i guess there's no point trying to resist or there are actually different endings ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gojii
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes