VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Humbling Experience: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.22.2] [GreenGames]

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I have no clue what about what you what you said. I'm so sorry for wasting your time.
This is part of the code. There are no problems. With your save all events occur in the same way.

Try skipping the diner job:

open the console in the game - shift + O, enter dinerFood2 = 8 and talk to the girl next to Zelda.

Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
After some trial and error, both things don't work. So first when the Business man says "Thanks." He didn't say that in my game, I tried the shift + O, enter dinerFood = 8 and talk to the girl next to Zelda. Like you said to do, it didn't work.

Finally I figured out to get into the diner.rpy. It already says $ dinerFood2 += 1, The cup isn't there. So I am stuck in a loop of Bob telling Kelly to serve the men and the men wanting coffee.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Do you want to continue the story? I mean what are you gonna do? Untill the rpgm version or make your own story?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
what I don't understand is ..... after re-editing the game in a Ren'Py version ..... will it be continued? or will it end (incomplete) as the original version?

Reactions: woltka35

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Is the unofficial ren'py version of the game is up to date with the original version of the game?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When you get the bikini and talk to somebody. You must check all persons because the errors lines are different. After you get the bikini it is for me all buged and it is not playable anymore.

If I remember correct the internet cafe is complete missing it was 1 or 2 scenes (and I thought it was near the beginning you see it).

When I remember correct the Orginal Game have had aso bugs I don´t know if all bugs was fixed it is to long ago.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/m58_Pool.rpy", line 1153, in script
    show k n at l with dspr
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/m58_Pool.rpy", line 1153, in script
    show k n at l with dspr
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1265, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1252, in update
    child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1323, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1319, in condition_switch_pick
    raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Humbling Experience v0.22.2
Thu Apr 25 19:37:25 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/m50_HealthCenter.rpy", line 295, in script
    show k e at l with dspr

Full traceback:
  File "game/m50_HealthCenter.rpy", line 295, in script
    show k e at l with dspr
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1265, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1252, in update
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1323, in condition_switch_show
  File "D:\Downloads\TheHumblingExperience-v0222-pc\TheHumblingExperience-v0.22.2 renpy\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1319, in condition_switch_pick

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Thu Apr 25 19:40:24 2019
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/m40_Diner.rpy", line 529, in script
    show k h at l with dspr

Full traceback:
  File "game/m40_Diner.rpy", line 529, in script
    show k h at l with dspr
    clear=clear)
    self.update(st, at)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Thu Apr 25 19:44:30 2019

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
When you get the bikini and talk to somebody. You must check all persons because the errors lines are different. After you get the bikini it is for me all buged and it is not playable anymore.
As far as I understand, you put on some kind of clothes that are not registered for sprites) can you describe in more detail the order of action before the error appears?

You can also change clothes yourself. Press shift + o and enter into the console
Enter k_cl and write what appeared.

Change clothes:
$ k_cl = "Formal clothes"

If I remember correct the internet cafe is complete missing it was 1 or 2 scenes (and I thought it was near the beginning you see it).
There is only one scene on the night of the third day.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
As far as I understand, you put on some kind of clothes that are not registered for sprites) can you describe in more detail the order of action before the error appears?

You can also change clothes yourself. Press shift + o and enter into the console
$ k_cl = "Formal clothes"

There is only one scene on the night of the third day.
Gym
You talk with Sonia (swimming pool) and talk about to go to the beach next day. You have no bikini and when you go to the dresser near the masseur you get the bikini. When you wear the bikini it is all buged you can´t talk correct to people anymore you get different error messages.

I said before the orginal Game was when I remember correct aso buged and I don´t know if he fixed all.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I loved the original game, it was one of my favorites. Thank you for making a renpy port. If you can make a android version
View attachment 253981

Overview:
Once a year, in the friendly town of New Brylenn, there is a big event: The Humbling Experience (THEx.) A select group of students is chosen to participate and it's considered a great honor and a step in the right direction for the developement of the young ones. During THEx the students will gather first hand experience in all kinds of employments and will, without a doubt, get a head start over the rest of the kids in the country.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-31
Release Date: 2019-03-31
Developer: GreenGames
Original Game: by GreyInu
Censorship: No
Version: v0.22.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Known Issues:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 253982 View attachment 272265 View attachment 272262 View attachment 253986 View attachment 272263 View attachment 253985 View attachment 253991 View attachment 253988 View attachment 253992 View attachment 253983 View attachment 272255 View attachment 272259 View attachment 272257 View attachment 272258 View attachment 272261 View attachment 253989 View attachment 272264 View attachment 253990
I loved the original game, it was one of my favorites. Thank you for making a renpy port (y)

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Gym
You talk with Sonia (swimming pool) and talk about to go to the beach next day. You have no bikini and when you go to the dresser near the masseur you get the bikini. When you wear the bikini it is all buged you can´t talk correct to people anymore you get different error messages.

I said before the orginal Game was when I remember correct aso buged and I don´t know if he fixed all.
OK, I realized what a mistake, you started the massage event and why did you go to a completely different place) I forgot to put a restriction. Just click on the massage table and continue the event.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
help please... i'm stuck
I found first 3 kids in park. found the kid with dick size issue but where the f**k are other two kids?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
hi, can you give a screenshot of the error? and when it appeared.
Cant, because i deleted the game as soon as the error appeared, but i'l tell you where it appeared, at the very beggining as soon as you get to move your character, is you use the keyboard arrows you get an error

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Cant, because i deleted the game as soon as the error appeared, but i'l tell you where it appeared, at the very beggining as soon as you get to move your character, is you use the keyboard arrows you get an error
You don't need to use keyboard arrows. Just click the mouse, it's not an RPGM engine)