• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
GoblinBoy would be the most famous one.
Well - he left the AIF universe after many a completed game, and left no uncompleted projects, so not quite the same. Wish he could have come back with the teaser he left for Alison from School Dreams but...o well...

Last edited:

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
i'm not pissed, not even at the dev, i'm dissapointed and almost sad. i loved everythin in THEx but the dialogues and alike make it the only game here that can't be continued by another dev. i guess i'm just a sucker for text like that. those girls are very nice pictures but Kelly made all of them into pictures in my eyes, you know like watching a still hollow empty lifeless picture and try to compare it to a movie. i know them all and would trade them all for Kelly in a heart beat.

uhhhmmm, unrelated, no more Pepe in the emoji bar?????THE FUK????

May 22, 2017
I did the police and comic books. But when I try to enter the gym, the NCBC building and the cafe, I get the Get Back Later warning. I talked to everyone, but there was no progress.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I did the police and comic books. But when I try to enter the gym, the NCBC building and the cafe, I get the Get Back Later warning. I talked to everyone, but there was no progress.
Mind sending me a save ? I’ll check in a bit what you need 2 do :)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Like it has been said in the post above, you are at the end of the game. Something that we all find sad!

It could have been a save from before the last playable day( that's why i asked for save)

But you are as far as the most of us in the game.

D

Deleted member 125215

I wish for the new year gift - a version of which he did not finish a year ago, at least that is what he already done would be give us)

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes