• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
Stuck when I have to give the flyers from the comic book store for the first time : givent to the student, the mother and daughter, been rebuffed by the old man and that's it. Where are the other people ?

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Stuck when I have to give the flyers from the comic book store for the first time : givent to the student, the mother and daughter, been rebuffed by the old man and that's it. Where are the other people ?
I think you missed one or two girls standing in front of the building (I dunno which one) on the left of that old perv.

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
¿Cómo conseguir todas las estrellas para entrar al hotel si los únicos trabajos abiertos son "la tienda de cómics y la policía?

How to get all the stars to enter the hotel if the only open jobs are "the comic shop and the police?

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
You gotta visit other places too.. there is a library, a new centre, restaurant, gym I think.. so yeah, you can easily get the stars by visiting them

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
Sorry just another question,on the first day, how do you go into the bath, I don't understand how the character is supposed to take her clothes off.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Sorry just another question,on the first day, how do you go into the bath, I don't understand how the character is supposed to take her clothes off.
No problem. I think there was a small bucket in the dividing area between pool and the changing area. you should check that.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Just because a game gets abandoned doesn't mean it isn't great... I guess the game didn't get enough patrons or maybe he died. We'll never know why he abandoned it.

Why are you giving this game such a hard time anyway? Nobody is forcing you to play this mate.
Is it possible that some other game developer continue this story ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think anyone has taken it over. just wish the dev would come back i also hope people stoped giving them money lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do have one question who was the artist there work is great. if i had a teacher that looked like miss teach i would have not sleep in school. i would have done all my work and faped off after school lol.

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
I need to do something at the police station to get my final star for the day, but the only thing I get from the guy in the room in the upper right is "the case is out of my hands". What should I do?

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I need to do something at the police station to get my final star for the day, but the only thing I get from the guy in the room in the upper right is "the case is out of my hands". What should I do?
If I remember correctly, you need to interrogate the pervert old man whom you just caught. He will be in the interrogation room in the police station. Try talking to all people there..

Nirth92

May 8, 2020
Is there enough content for the game to be worth me trying? Like plenty of scenes and stuff? (I know it's abandoned)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Is there enough content for the game to be worth me trying? Like plenty of scenes and stuff? (I know it's abandoned)
It's impossible for us to judge what you find "enough". But there's several hours of, to me, very enjoyable content. Slightly inflated because walking in RPGM. Try it and report back about the enoughness :p

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes