• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Nirth92

May 8, 2020
It's impossible for us to judge what you find "enough". But there's several hours of, to me, very enjoyable content. Slightly inflated because walking in RPGM. Try it and report back about the enoughness :p
That answer was good enough, thanks will try it out! :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a good game for how much there is done. to tell the truth tho i play this still for a fine peace of ass named miss teach lol. the maker of this game need's to come back and finish this so i can have a slutty teach lol.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
it's a good game for how much there is done. to tell the truth tho i play this still for a fine peace of ass named miss teach lol. the maker of this game need's to come back and finish this so i can have a slutty teach lol.
I totally agree man ! There's so much that can be done in this story, like more corruption and humiliation paths. plus the protagonist is one of the hottest characters Ive ever played

Jeronaton

Feb 28, 2020
It's the day after the long event in the masked pervert hut. I just have to go to the police station but even if I talk to everyone nothing happens and there is no load to anything.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
It's the day after the long event in the masked pervert hut. I just have to go to the police station but even if I talk to everyone nothing happens and there is no load to anything.
I think I remember ! In the police station, try going to the right side of the building. There is a door but its not that visible ! All I know is that when you enter the police station, you can also go to another room through a door located on the right side. Try that.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This was by far the best game on this site. Playing as a super hot milf teacher with a bush, seducing your students and townsfolk, a good story with good quests that are engaging and of course the great sense of humor.

Why is it always the games that fall in my taste that get abandoned but the boring soulless games where everyone looks like dolls get continued?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
This was by far the best game on this site. Playing as a super hot milf teacher with a bush, seducing your students and townsfolk, a good story with good quests that are engaging and of course the great sense of humor.

Why is it always the games that fall in my taste that get abandoned but the boring soulless games where everyone looks like dolls get continued?
Probably busy with real life or didnt get many support then he scrap the game or other personal problem

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Probably busy with real life or didnt get many support then he scrap the game or other personal problem
I don't blame him, it's just sad that gems like this don't get a chance but other worse (imo) games do.
EDIT: he could've said something though

Reactions: Pogo123

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true the dev did not say anything so hard to say what happened really. i like this game because the taecher was hot as hell.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I agree with y'all ! The bestest female protagonist with great story and actually good humor. I literally laughed at some points! Too sad that this game was abandoned. I hope someone picks this up and continues the story. Thats the only game for which I would actually pay for!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes