RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
This was one of the first adult games I played and it was fantastic. The writing was funny and erotic and the models were awesome. Gutted it ended.
Same. This, Harem Collector, and Overwhored were my first adult games unless you count the gacha trap on Nutaku which I don't.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Why the dev gave up on this? I remember playing this one in 2019.
No one knows for sure. In his latest messages he was very frustrated with some clothing mechanics that he couldn't implement successfully. He apologized for the inevitable delay while promising that he would indeed release the update eventually. That promise itself looked doomed: the wording he used "I'm finishing it no matter what" honestly the way I read it at the time felt like the kind of thing you say to yourself just before throwing the towel. Also this was a "Special X-mas Update" with Santa Claus clothing and such, but the last excuses were from February. So the pressure of releasing a Christmas update in, say, May would be another factor piling up.

Now, as I said no one knows for sure because he just vanished. But my guess is he was just burn out with the game, the pressure of the delay got bigger and bigger and he chose to hide his head in the ground forever while collecting (very shameful) monthly Patreon payments.

Another common theory in this thread is that he may be dead... uhm, well... I prefer mine

atulkiid

Oct 2, 2022
No one knows for sure. In his latest messages he was very frustrated with some clothing mechanics that he couldn't implement successfully. He apologized for the inevitable delay while promising that he would indeed release the update eventually. That promise itself looked doomed: the wording he used "I'm finishing it no matter what" honestly the way I read it at the time felt like the kind of thing you say to yourself just before throwing the towel. Also this was a "Special X-mas Update" with Santa Claus clothing and such, but the last excuses were from February. So the pressure of releasing a Christmas update in, say, May would be another factor piling up.

Now, as I said no one knows for sure because he just vanished. But my guess is he was just burn out with the game, the pressure of the delay got bigger and bigger and he chose to hide his head in the ground forever while collecting (very shameful) monthly Patreon payments.

Another common theory in this thread is that he may be dead... uhm, well... I prefer mine
i just checked his patreon hes getting 0$

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018

Damm. I hope your theory is the truth too, I hope he is okay.

Reactions: ariloxi

bird17man

May 13, 2022
I am talking about this scene
Am pretty sure there's no blowjob in that scene. I believe you have to comfort Palmer in the alleyway, he says something about people not thinking his dick is big. If you let him show you it, I believe that scene happens.

I believe the most you can do is give Palmer a hand or foot job when you catch him with a prostitute OR there's a scene where he fucks your buttcheeks in a changing room.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
God. I hope this game returns
I'm sorry to say that the chances of that are extremely small. This game was in development for just over a year, and has now been abandoned for just over five years. If it were coming back, it would likely have happened before now.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes