RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes
May 4, 2017
What are you all on about. Not enough support?

While I do agree that the game suffered somewhat due to it being in RPGM and I spoke with greyinu quite a few times about that.

For the time this was made in, it was making a decent amount of money. Around a 1000$ at least from what I remember as I was a supporter at the time.

All he needed to do was hold out for half a year or a year more, if support was the problem and it would've skyrocketed.

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
can someone send me a save for just before you enter the nightclub? i tried to talk to harmke but when the dialog finished there was an npc blocking my way and it hasnt moved in 5 minutes,

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone have a save where the renpy port left off? I just found out the renpy version was incomplete and wanted to continue in the rpgm version.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yes I am aware of that but this has content until 0.32 whole the port stopped a few updates behind. Just wanted to continue where the renpy port left off.
Well, good luck to you. Somebody probably has a save that they could share, but I don't anymore. If I were you, I'd run a search in the thread, to see who has posted about saves.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why would a devwho toke the money and run say sorry. they will just make a new name and do it agian becuase they are fucking money grabbing dumass that only want money. mybe that's just how i feel tho

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I don't think that greyinu is one of those dev's..... if you read through the thread you will find out that all money and game related stuff worked good for him.

Reactions: Grosconnard

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game just wish yhe dev woyuld have said something. i now i nshould not put the dev in with people who do what i said i don't know them. also i do not pay because i don't have money. but i also feel what those who do go through tho.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
i like the game just wish yhe dev woyuld have said something. i now i nshould not put the dev in with people who do what i said i don't know them. also i do not pay because i don't have money. but i also feel what those who do go through tho.
Those who just vanish with no warning or messages about what is going on are the worse, those who at least say, real life is in the way I am stopping doing this for whatever reason, at least let you know that you should stop paying, just vanishing could just mean they have computer/internet problems short term, but the longer it runs the more people get pissed, honestly for the few games I have supported on patreon, if they stopped posting anything for more the three months, I cancelled my payment to them, three months is plenty of time to sort something out to at least explain things.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes