3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
What for we have uploader? A uploader download the game and upload it for us new when a uploader have no source or don`t know that we want it then this thread died like others. It is clear that this uploader have a good anti virus program to check it before he update this thread with new links and sources.

Normal I think the staffs here have uploaders and then tell them or pick one out and tell him this. He download it and then update this thread.
we are volunteers, we are not your personal slaves :KEK:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
we are volunteers, we are not your personal slaves :KEK:
And? When a uploader say he make this and have time for it then he make this. When a staff member say he have time to do this then he do this. If somebody have no time anymore then he must give up this (and if he do this again later or so that is his decision).

When a person is lazy then he is lazy. (For example a thread have a update in the game thread sometimes they are there for months and I reported this so the game thread can update and sometimes this game thread isn`t update till today, I reported it and I do nothing more in the past I wrote to staff members no reaction to this and so on - then the game thread is not up to date it has nothing to do with helping members)

It is aso you can see when a person want help other players or not (or only spam other players full).

Aso if a producer are interested to make a bug free game or not.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
And? When a uploader say he make this and have time for it then he make this. When a staff member say he have time to do this then he do this. If somebody have no time anymore then he must give up this (and if he do this again later or so that is his decision).

When a person is lazy then he is lazy.

It is aso you can see when a person want help other players or not (or only spam other players full).

Aso if a producer are interested to make a bug free game or not.
We have over 50 uploaders and we got Crazygamer43 / Igneel1 our update heroes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
We have over 50 uploaders and we got Crazygamer43 / Igneel1 our update heroes
And you understand nothing?

What I have to do with this as a normal member?

You as staff know which uploader have time or not and so on.

I reported it and this thread game update with fast sources are earlier up as I download the game with slow free download speed that say all normal !!!

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Yes, i might look for the latest version, but i have to think about this because i 'm not being appreciated for the time i spend on updating this thread....ect..
Why are you keep answering to him? This dude is obviously delusional, just put him in ignore list... (I'am appreciate your work btw, you're breathtaking!)

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
What's new in this update? Is it just a small technical patch?
The Hunter 2 v0.1.1
Corrections:

- Removed the papers in front of L้onie as a triggerable element so that people talking to her in front of her desk would trigger the actual dialogue.
- Corrected one of Tambara's face that was way out of the center compared to the two others.
- Corrected Ylva's faceset as there was a white border appearing at the bottom pixel line of her faceset.
- Corrected a bug that allowed Kaya to walk over the top of the tower in the middle of Ambriosa's entrance.
- Corrected the fact that Giselle's stairs where blocked and prevented the player from going on the 2nd floor.
- Corrected the fact that you could walk over the windows outside Giselle's house.
- Corrected several typos (probably left twice a much in the game.)

Art Additions:

- 1 H scene have been added to the game.
- 21 H pics have been added to the game.

Gameplay Additions:

- A brand new quest has been implemented in the game. It will help you knowing a bit more some of Ambriosa's inhabitants. It will also increase one of Kaya's stats and unlock a new H scene!
- A whole new category called "Characters" has been added to the menu. The girls' profile will appear as soon as you've talked to them for the first time. For now it only contains Ominira's inhabitants but it will also contain Ambriosa's people in the future.
- The Speed Shoes have been added to the inventory! You can know walk 2x faster if you want to!
- Added a cow and a goat in the pen meant for them.

Gameplay Modifications:

- The whole first quest has been changed into something more "user-friendly".
- There are now quests markers! Quest givers will be shown on the mini-map and in the game. Depending on the difficulty level, the steps of the quests can be shown with icons too. Easy mode shows everything, Normal mode show quest givers and main quests steps (but not side quests steps) and Hard mode hides all those icons and you have to rely on the journal quest to complete quests.
- The mini-map now works differently. NPCs aren't shown on it anymore. It only pictures quest markers (and it will also show items to pick up depending on difficulty in the future)
- The exclamation mark over Kaya's head disappears when you click on an item. This way it won't stay on screen during cutscenes or descriptions, potentially conflicting with other visual elements.
- The big size of the map now features the name of the girls under their heads for a better understanding.

1 H Scene where i find it though

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
In Anna's house you still get nothing for clicking on the flower pot on the table which is suppose to give 2 wood and 2 hand. Game needs shota tag now. Would been nice if the whole new category called "Characters" has been added to the menu in the last update as you had to restart the game as no one shows up in the list if you have already met them.

Reactions: Omeega

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
I have seen a scene of a handjob with a zombie and the game finishes when the MC and two other characters say that they are going to open a brothel and there is a label that says "THE HUNTER 2". Is that all for this version? Am I missing something important?

Reactions: Hybris

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
I have seen a scene of a handjob with a zombie and the game finishes when the MC and two other characters say that they are going to open a brothel and there is a label that says "THE HUNTER 2". Is that all for this version? Am I missing something important?
That is all I got when I played yesterday. Liked the first game, wont to like this one as well.

Reactions: SonicBoom

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
There are 6-8 scenes in total but somewhere around there it ends if I'm not mistaken, it's been a while.
This first release was more about nailing down certain systems and functionality rather than content.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes