3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I am way behind the newest content. I am getting this error when trying to open the brothel for the first time. I looked through but could not find the answer in past posts. Can anyone offer any direction? My only quests are buying back tools from Tambara and Repay Zoey. I need money to repurchase the tools. Is there a way to make money other than the brothel?

****UPDATE- I started a new game and did not run into this issue. So I guess it was an old save problem.

Last edited:

galues

Jun 10, 2020
I can't save the game. Do I need to reach a certain point to be able to save?

What I did: got right to the part where I have to clean the brothel, opened the menu, save, but when I click (mouse, enter, space) nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Neptuna

Jun 23, 2022
here ya go, my whole save folder, try replacing yours w mine, see if it works. the 14th is the one you need.
For those that can't save, just download the save file provided by Suslik and extract the global file into your save file. Saving the game should work after that.

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
how did you manage that? I have fought against so many goblins up to this point and I have never gotten the option to tame one
It's Goblin kids, they are only in two spots on the top floor. Once you find them just leave and renter the room to get all three.

pyrus601

Nov 1, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the various magazines and blueprints for have talked to everyone I can talk to and looked all over the place but can't find any of them anywhere and does anyone know how to get higher up than the e ranks in the brothel

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the various magazines and blueprints for have talked to everyone I can talk to and looked all over the place but can't find any of them anywhere and does anyone know how to get higher up than the e ranks in the brothel
i know that you can find a magazine at jo the pig lady

Bulldozers1

Sep 8, 2023
hi there is a new bug in the Lost Town shop, could you please fix it? as soon as you read the book and pick it up, it gets stuck on the table

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes