3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

rekcah07

Nov 17, 2023
Can anybody tell me what to do after , Purchasing 10000 dollars apartment and paying debt of 10000 dollar to Zoey?

ilikehairy

Aug 2, 2024
I can't save the game. Do I need to reach a certain point to be able to save?

What I did: got right to the part where I have to clean the brothel, opened the menu, save, but when I click (mouse, enter, space) nothing happens. Am I missing something?
I am having same issues right now, did you find out how to fix it?

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
anyways here the saves for hunter 1.0 and hunter 2v 0.3 in hunter 2 2nd save has the game at its end last game completion save is save 2 and in folder hunter 1.0 only one save is there with full gallery

Apr 7, 2019
I havent played this for a while.. Would you guys say its worth giving another go??
I think it's at a great point to play. It seems like there won't be another update till mid 2025, so you can play till the end of this version and then forget about it for a while :)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I think it's at a great point to play. It seems like there won't be another update till mid 2025, so you can play till the end of this version and then forget about it for a while :)
Yeah gave it a go and quit again.. Couldnt make any saves, so that a big nah for me..

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
please make a 3rd part or give AKANE(mc mom) more scenes in hunter 2 in hunter 1 she had so many scenes but in hunter 2 she only walks and is angry all the time please give her scenes if you ever make hunter 3 please pleaee please i forgot paige and former security woman
View attachment 640300

Overview:
You're playing as a girl living in a women-only village who'll get to learn how to become a "Hunter". Basically, she'll hunt male creatures for women requesting it. The goal is to find them, fight them with a sex-based combat system, train them and deliver them to the requester.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: Ark Thomson - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Prequel: The Hunter 1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

You'll need to start a new game if you already hired Tambara as hiring her triggers the new events.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.2.51.1): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
LOCATIONS GUIDE-

Wahcha thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 615165 View attachment 615175 View attachment 615176 View attachment 615177
please make a 3rd part or give AKANE(mc mom) more scenes in hunter 2 in hunter 1 she had so many scenes but in hunter 2 she only walks and is angry all the time please give her scenes if you ever make hunter 3 please pleaee please i forgot paige and former security woman of the village had almost no scenes

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes