3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I just got my first goblin. The quest hasn't updated, I ranked him up to E & I was able to train him a few times before running out of tokens. (I kept getting killed in the goblin fights. I'm clearly not high enough, only level 7.)

When I went to the brothel though, there was only one person wanting any of the creatures. Even though the dogs are in one room and the goblin is in a 2nd room. Do we ever get more than one person for creatures? (Maybe if I catch more goblins, but I doubt it.)

My reputation is at 306. I have the tea room & bathrooms, and the basement room has been done. I have keys to the stairwell, but even though it says "2nd floor is unlocked", I can't access it. Is there anything else to make besides shaky beds? How do I upgrade my rep any more?

***BUG REPORT*** When I tried to report to Paige w/the results. After the futu scenes & I wake up in my house, I appear on the wall and jump down to the bed & get stuck. I can't move after that.

Illenton4376

Oct 6, 2023
I just got my first goblin. The quest hasn't updated, I ranked him up to E & I was able to train him a few times before running out of tokens. (I kept getting killed in the goblin fights. I'm clearly not high enough, only level 7.)

When I went to the brothel though, there was only one person wanting any of the creatures. Even though the dogs are in one room and the goblin is in a 2nd room. Do we ever get more than one person for creatures? (Maybe if I catch more goblins, but I doubt it.)

My reputation is at 306. I have the tea room & bathrooms, and the basement room has been done. I have keys to the stairwell, but even though it says "2nd floor is unlocked", I can't access it. Is there anything else to make besides shaky beds? How do I upgrade my rep any more?

***BUG REPORT*** When I tried to report to Paige w/the results. After the futu scenes & I wake up in my house, I appear on the wall and jump down to the bed & get stuck. I can't move after that.
Hey a quick question,
Are you using a save file in which you already cleared some of the bugged quests like Vincent babysitting or did they just work for you normally?

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
Skip the Jeanette convo that leads to getting stuck in the bed with save editor by changing " Hiring #3: Jeanette #129". Was at 5, just make it 6. Than when you talk to her she agrees to work for you.
The same can be done to skip the intro to Jos farm by changing " Sasha's Corruption #127 " from 3 to 4...
Bennyblade thanks for notting. I dont understand anything of what you post...
Regarding the problem with the stuck in grafik. I think its in coliross that there is a game teleport tool that helps with stuck in grafik
just an idea to game design

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you now i waas wondering why can't k take her freinds with her on a hunting trip you now to banges for there buck's lol

xalaen

Feb 17, 2023
I managed to get past 2 of the 3 game-breaking bugs in v0.29. I downloaded v0.28 and copied my save file over. Here's what happened:

Sasha's Corruption - Did not freeze during the pig scene. Had a few additional dialogue scenes and I have to wait a few days to continue the quest.
Hiring #2: Caitlyn - Game crashes with an error report.
Hiring #3 Jeanette - Had Jeanette's scene, spawned beside the bed. Was able to complete the quest.

I copied the save back to v0.29 and so far everything is working. If you try this remember to backup your save first just in case. Hope this helps. If anybody found a way to Caitlyn's quest to work lmk.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope they fix stuff in the update but i also hope they make it were kaya can have girls help her in the field. i don't mean i dangeres places tho.

sramik88

Mar 1, 2023
The game seems to be cool, but mistakes - it 's impossible to pass , then it hangs, then you get stuck in bed - the result is until the game is fixed shit

Illenton4376

Oct 6, 2023
I managed to get past 2 of the 3 game-breaking bugs in v0.29. I downloaded v0.28 and copied my save file over. Here's what happened:

Sasha's Corruption - Did not freeze during the pig scene. Had a few additional dialogue scenes and I have to wait a few days to continue the quest.
Hiring #2: Caitlyn - Game crashes with an error report.
Hiring #3 Jeanette - Had Jeanette's scene, spawned beside the bed. Was able to complete the quest.

I copied the save back to v0.29 and so far everything is working. If you try this remember to backup your save first just in case. Hope this helps. If anybody found a way to Caitlyn's quest to work lmk.
Thanks, will try

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Hi, i couldn't seem to find it in this thread, so i made my own, here's save with all the gallery scenes unlocked as of v.0.29. Just unpack, drop into the save folder (located either in www or app.nw for windows or mac os respectively), start the game, load the 14th save and gallery gonna be unlocked.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes