3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Hi I was wondering if there was and android version if not how would I be able to play on android
Unfortunately, no, The Hunter isn't supported on Android. I don't use the Android OS myself, so I couldn't tell you exact details, but I've seen many people reporting bugs and technical issues that do not exist for the existing Windows, Linux, and Mac versions.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
A small patch that Ark made to fix two issues. One minor, and one that's rather large.

I've already applied the patch to the versions I've posted below.

Windows:

Linux:

Mac:

Standalone Patch: (Only download this if you don't want to redownload the game, or if you want to manually patch the game yourself.)

Also, if you love The Hunter, please consider supporting Ark. Ark has dedicated a lot of time to this game that had been meant to be a side project. So, again, if you've got a dollar to spare, do consider pledging to him on , or wait for his Fanbox which will be the home of the next entry of The Hunter.

Last edited:

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hi all, just discovered this one and it looks interesting. Having a problem though. Playing the Windows version on a PC and the game seems to keep just randomly freezing and locking up.

I had got as far as needing to go and find a second dog when I saved the game, but having loaded that save the game randomly locks up while trying to continue.
Stopped once in the house while talking to Akane so reloaded.
Froze again while exploring the Maze Forest.

I started a new game from the beginning but I am still having the same random freeze problem.
I don't have any fetishes turned off.

Anyone with more game experience have a suggestion please?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes