• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Thanks...
when I hit esc... it just advanced the text....

I restarted a game, and now it seems to be working properly.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Here is a basic question...

What "button" saves the game? I am not seeing anything that tells me what the keyboard controls are. I don't play a lot of RPGM games... can anyone help?
usually in rpgm games you hit the ESC key try that

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I am stuck at the second dog. Can't find it. Does anyone have a savegame for the final version?

ChestnutS

Jul 21, 2017
So can you give me save? I try new game but Jeanette is bugged and game crash after bar scene...

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Can't manage to defeat Ishtar.
I lost all wild and don't figure out how to recover wild.
Any help ?

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
i cant get past the fly. i have the fly but i cant find anna. ive talked to everyone and cant seem to get past it.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
lol any one got a save from end of last version mine got deleted somehow
Same problem here. Make a new save file in v1.95 (save #1 for example), then take your old save from v1.9, copy it and give it same name as new one (#1), after that delete new save and put old one in save folder. That works for me. Also iam tried to attach my save, but it gives me an error.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
PJWhoopie

To save all you have to do is click the right mouse button on the games screen to bring up the menu screen with the save option and right clicking again closes it and also doubles as a backspace button to take you back out of a menu or to close something but a few do need the ESC button like the gallery screen.

Playing as the mother if you go upstairs in the library and click the bathroom it shows the daughter naked and saying that it's the door to the toilet.

Next day you are at the mayors house and she's not there but going up the stairs the mayor appears and is talking to Kaya stating that she should be decently dressed if she is going to go up there even though it's the mother going up the stairs not Kaya.

During fight with shitstar the prune doing solo breast touching and masturbation moves shows Kaya instead of Akane. Dou attack kissing attack shows Kaya kissing a dog instead of shitstar the prune. Dou hand job shows Kaya jerking off a dog instead of Akane jerking of shitstar the prune. Dou blowjob same thing shows Kaya blowing a dog instead of Akane blowing shitstar the prune. Bait same thing shows Kaya spreading her vagina instead of Akane. All together the whole scene mostly acts like it's Kaya instead of Akane.

Battle ended with a win against shitstar and Akane is invited into the cave and then a message from the battle you just finished pops up while they are standing around the camp fire.

Enter bathroom when playing Talia and it acts like you are Kaya and even shows Kaya instead of Talia. Later after the scene Kaya it speaking even though it's Talia standing there and the girl she's talking to isn't there.

If you leave out the front door that Kaya did it acts like Kaya is leaving the one going outside and it then causes the game to lock up on a white bright screen.

Can't open gallery after meeting shitstar as it starts popping up a loading error. Failed to load img/gallery/ishtar.PNG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this one has been there for awhile if you enter and leave the church you come out of Talia's door instead of the churches door.

I hope Kaya Nathalie Lizzie Jade Sherry Talia and Lani's models don't get changed like Mingyu's model did as that 100% ruined Mingyu's look and made me ignore her as she was no longer hot looking. Kaya looks hot just the way she is especially when she's running around in nothing but her shoes and stockings.

Sophie wants to help train the dogs so she should have an event or two or more.

Nohiul

The file you uploaded is actually the old version instead use the one that was uploaded that's 4 posts above yours which is version 195. I was trying to figure out why the game kept ending when entering Kaya's house till I saw that yours is the old file so I had to re-download the file again from the post above your post.

LOVEGAMES

You don't give the fly to Anna in the game it is given later while playing the update automatically.

Last edited:

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Worst news I've heard all year, why does it have to be like this Ark Thompson?
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I didn't say that The Hunter was going to take the place of Naomi's Past, I said it was my current biggest project (It's not hard, Naomi's Past has what... 150 pics sprites included? while The Hunter has almost 900 pics x). Priority-wise my goal is to finish both games before the end of the year. So technically, Naomi's Past priority is very high since it should be the very first game I totally finish within a year.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I didn't say that The Hunter was going to take the place of Naomi's Past, I said it was my current biggest project (It's not hard, Naomi's Past has what... 150 pics sprites included? while The Hunter has almost 900 pics x). Priority-wise my goal is to finish both games before the end of the year. So technically, Naomi's Past priority is very high since it should be the very first game I totally finish within a year.
I don't really care about priority, I just want Naomi's past to have more content :(.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
PJWhoopie

To save all you have to do is click the right mouse button on the games screen to bring up the menu screen with the save option and right clicking again closes it and also doubles as a backspace button to take you back out of a menu or to close something but a few do need the ESC button like the gallery screen.

Playing as the mother if you go upstairs in the library and click the bathroom it shows the daughter naked and saying that it's the door to the toilet.

Next day you are at the mayors house and she's not there but going up the stairs the mayor appears and is talking to Kaya stating that she should be decently dressed if she is going to go up there even though it's the mother going up the stairs not Kaya.

During fight with shitstar the prune doing solo breast touching and masturbation moves shows Kaya instead of Akane. Dou attack kissing attack shows Kaya kissing a dog instead of shitstar the prune. Dou hand job shows Kaya jerking off a dog instead of Akane jerking of shitstar the prune. Dou blowjob same thing shows Kaya blowing a dog instead of Akane blowing shitstar the prune. Bait same thing shows Kaya spreading her vagina instead of Akane. All together the whole scene mostly acts like it's Kaya instead of Akane.

Battle ended with a win against shitstar and Akane is invited into the cave and then a message from the battle you just finished pops up while they are standing around the camp fire.

Enter bathroom when playing Talia and it acts like you are Kaya and even shows Kaya instead of Talia. Later after the scene Kaya it speaking even though it's Talia standing there and the girl she's talking to isn't there.

If you leave out the front door that Kaya did it acts like Kaya is leaving the one going outside and it then causes the game to lock up on a white bright screen.

Can't open gallery after meeting shitstar as it starts popping up a loading error. Failed to load img/gallery/ishtar.PNG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this one has been there for awhile if you enter and leave the church you come out of Talia's door instead of the churches door.

I hope Kaya Nathalie Lizzie Jade Sherry Talia and Lani's models don't get changed like Mingyu's model did as that 100% ruined Mingyu's look and made me ignore her as she was no longer hot looking. Kaya looks hot just the way she is especially when she's running around in nothing but her shoes and stockings.

Sophie wants to help train the dogs so she should have an event or two or more.

Nohiul

The file you uploaded is actually the old version instead use the one that was uploaded that's 4 posts above yours which is version 195. I was trying to figure out why the game kept ending when entering Kaya's house till I saw that yours is the old file so I had to re-download the file again from the post above your post.

LOVEGAMES

You don't give the fly to Anna in the game it is given later while playing the update automatically.
i literally uploaded what i downloaded from his other uploaders so it wasnt my fault ...

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Where do i find big scale,coffee grains ,sticky liquid and hard nail? i've started again twice as im sure hard nail was from the monster but as kaya tries to fight it it says akane :i really don't have time to deal with these beasts right now, so im having problems finding these ,any other way to get these?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aces_high69

Once you are controlling the mother you are SOL (shit out of luck) you need to have done everything with Kaya before doing the one event with Kaya.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I don't really care about priority, I just want Naomi's past to have more content :(.
Naomi's Past was always meant to be a small game with not much content. Ever since I mentionned it back in 2015. Don't expect the game to be like SoV2. PeakJump starting his solo career in parallel makes it that there wouldn't be more content anyway even if I wanted to :x

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes