• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

TheWelshOne

Jun 14, 2019
Mhhh... This issue will be reported to Ark. I'll also try to get it to happen on my end. Have you been able to pass the bar section? Or are you stuck?
I had this issue too (tried installing the patch and now I've got my 1-above-comment problem >.<

Also - no we can't get past. We get after Carmen asks you to go upstairs, then the game breaks with you stuck upstairs with no Kaya or being able to click on anything. :(

EDIT: I've since gone to a different download and been able to re-use my save file. I've turned every fetish (including the ones I do NOT want to see)to "on", and it goes from the bar scene without the game breaking this time.

Last edited:

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
Hmm... I believe you were in the lab. If the save was made in the lab, there's a chance that everything won't work correctly because of the way the lab works. So, unless you have a save from before the lab, you will need to restart from the beginning.
Hi,

Most probably you are right. Now the question is...does anybody have any saves before entering the lab?

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I had this issue too (tried installing the patch and now I've got my 1-above-comment problem >.<

Also - no we can't get past. We get after Carmen asks you to go upstairs, then the game breaks with you stuck upstairs with no Kaya or being able to click on anything. :(

EDIT: I've since gone to a different download and been able to re-use my save file. I've turned every fetish (including the ones I do NOT want to see)to "on", and it goes from the bar scene without the game breaking this time.
This issue was brought to Ark's attention. However, it won't be fixed until the next update. So if anyone else gets this issue, just turn on every fetish before talking to Akane and hold control to skip through everything, that is if you don't like the fetishes involved in this scene.

Reactions: TheWelshOne

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a more current walkthrough?
The available walkthrough is the most recent that has been made. Ark likes to keep the newly released updates off of the walkthrough so that people can find things themselves. Plus this update is fairly straight forward.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
The Hunter v0.19

does anyone have a guide for getting scenes/passing game...

I just opened about 10 scenes, and what to do not know
(2 zombies in the paddock and one dog)
the coaching basement is empty.
mother's been gone (in the house no, in the locations too)
the forest is empty (the hut does not open)
the city is empty (a couple of buildings where she can go, one of them covered, the second is littered with heaps of garbage, the third with a ladder on the roof and no visible entrances; there's a few holes/manholes in the pavement, where she refuses to climb)
in the village, all the dialogues are repeated - nothing new...
in the house of two perverts held two "lessons" (one for 1000 and 3000 tugriks) with each pervert, only 4 "lessons"...

money remained 5000, in locations everything is collected and sold, including the trained zombie and a dog

all that is available at the moment is to repeat the "lessons" from perverts, but there is little money left, I will have to cheat or do something else (without passing - it is not clear what)

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
The Hunter v0.19

does anyone have a guide for getting scenes/passing game...

I just opened about 10 scenes, and what to do not know
(2 zombies in the paddock and one dog)
the coaching basement is empty.
mother's been gone (in the house no, in the locations too)
the forest is empty (the hut does not open)
the city is empty (a couple of buildings where she can go, one of them covered, the second is littered with heaps of garbage, the third with a ladder on the roof and no visible entrances; there's a few holes/manholes in the pavement, where she refuses to climb)
in the village, all the dialogues are repeated - nothing new...
in the house of two perverts held two "lessons" (one for 1000 and 3000 tugriks) with each pervert, only 4 "lessons"...

money remained 5000, in locations everything is collected and sold, including the trained zombie and a dog

all that is available at the moment is to repeat the "lessons" from perverts, but there is little money left, I will have to cheat or do something else (without passing - it is not clear what)
If you've already delivered the zombie to Jeanette, then you just need to wait for five days, and Akane will appear behind your house on the bench. During those five days, you can find scenes between Jeanette and the zombie, and a few other scenes with other characters. If you can't fully train the zombie, it's because you need to cover yourself in pee. You can do this in the bathroom inside Kaya's home. If you can't access the pee, then you need to talk to Mingyu, who will divine what Kaya needs to use to train the zombie.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
If you've already delivered the zombie to Jeanette, then you just need to wait for five days, and Akane will appear behind your house on the bench. During those five days, you can find scenes between Jeanette and the zombie, and a few other scenes with other characters. If you can't fully train the zombie, it's because you need to cover yourself in pee. You can do this in the bathroom inside Kaya's home. If you can't access the pee, then you need to talk to Mingyu, who will divine what Kaya needs to use to train the zombie.
many thx

PS zombies can be sent to the paddock, only after the completion of training zombies ;)

Anzurem

Jun 23, 2019
Hello, I delivered the zombie to Jeanette after the training was over and I witnessed the bathtub scene. Now there should be a scene at the first floor of the library with Jeanette and the zombie, but all she does is stand there and moan once when I talk to her. Am I missing something perhaps? I already slept several times but she still does the very same thing every day. But I know there should be more scenes with her and the zombie.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I delivered the zombie to Jeanette after the training was over and I witnessed the bathtub scene. Now there should be a scene at the first floor of the library with Jeanette and the zombie, but all she does is stand there and moan once when I talk to her. Am I missing something perhaps? I already slept several times but she still does the very same thing every day. But I know there should be more scenes with her and the zombie.
It's possible to get really unlucky with the chance of scenes appearing. If Jeanette is standing behind the front counter and doesn't have any dialogue while getting fucked by the zombie, then you've hit a bug. Do you have any fetishes turned off?

Anzurem

Jun 23, 2019
It's possible to get really unlucky with the chance of scenes appearing. If Jeanette is standing behind the front counter and doesn't have any dialogue while getting fucked by the zombie, then you've hit a bug. Do you have any fetishes turned off?
No, I turned none off just in case bugs might happen. Well sounds like I hit a bug nonetheless :LOL: In a walkthrough I found it is mentioned that if you progress the story a bit further you get to catch up upon missed scenes with Jeanette. I hope that works. Would have to start over otherwise I think.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
No, I turned none off just in case bugs might happen. Well sounds like I hit a bug nonetheless :LOL: In a walkthrough I found it is mentioned that if you progress the story a bit further you get to catch up upon missed scenes with Jeanette. I hope that works. Would have to start over otherwise I think.
Does the zombie scene repeat, and does Jeanette actually have any dialogue? Also, what OS are you playing The Hunter on? Windows, Mac, or Linux?
Moreover, do keep in mind that the RNG can be pretty bad for these scenes. It once took me over 20 in-game days to get the next scene to appear. My luck was just that bad.

Anzurem

Jun 23, 2019
Does the zombie scene repeat, and does Jeanette actually have any dialogue? Also, what OS are you playing The Hunter on? Windows, Mac, or Linux?
Moreover, do keep in mind that the RNG can be pretty bad for these scenes. It once took me over 20 in-game days to get the next scene to appear. My luck was just that bad.
Well, after the bathtub scene there was no longer any scene with Jeanette. She only stands by the counter either half naked or fully naked and if you talk to her she only has one line where she says "Ahhh <3". Maybe you are right that I am extremely unlucky with the scene.
Does the scene trigger as I walk into the library or does it trigger as I talk to her?
Oh and I am playing on windows.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Well, after the bathtub scene there was no longer any scene with Jeanette. She only stands by the counter either half naked or fully naked and if you talk to her she only has one line where she says "Ahhh <3". Maybe you are right that I am extremely unlucky with the scene.
Does the scene trigger as I walk into the library or does it trigger as I talk to her?
Did you get to see the scene between Jeanette and the zombie that happens behind the counter?

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
Well, I got the same bug but I found a way around it. I walked naked and talked to Jeannette and the option "Watch Jeannette Fuck" appeared. Hope that helps.

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
I can only find 4 pink petals, anyone knows where the fifth is?
some in forest with white ,blue etc (long & boring) red in hospital at lost town (white building) other punk in maze forest (need progress with elena bike & maria qu'est (fly monster) go many times in forest & lost town & search to progress...pfhuhhh....good luck

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes