3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Are there are scenes with the Valera sisters Christina and Alejandra beside 1 and 2? cause i got to the part where i have to get captured by Halycon and there were no new scenes, it said in walkthough the new ones unlock so i am kind of puzzled. Love the scenes with those too so i am not sure if its a bug or if there are only 2 scenes for each one. Thank you

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Are there are scenes with the Valera sisters Christina and Alejandra beside 1 and 2? cause i got to the part where i have to get captured by Halycon and there were no new scenes, it said in walkthough the new ones unlock so i am kind of puzzled. Love the scenes with those too so i am not sure if its a bug or if there are only 2 scenes for each one. Thank you
There was, at a time, only one scene for either of them, now there's two. That part of the walkthrough was for people to know there were new scenes with the sisters.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Hunter [v0.19 fix] [Ark Thompson] - Original Size: 725MB

Download Win (141MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

picknick

Jan 22, 2019
I have a question...in this game can my character fuck a human cock? or just animal and creature's cocks included?

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I have a question...in this game can my character fuck a human cock? or just animal and creature's cocks included?
You get to fuck an actual human near the end, and another that's been experimented on, but that's all so far in terms of normal humans. There are also two futa scenes if that's something you're cool with.

Reactions: picknick

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Any animations in this or is there plans for animations? Looks like a pretty cool game so far.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Any animations in this or is there plans for animations? Looks like a pretty cool game so far.
I don't believe Ark has any plans to add animations into The Hunter, at least, for now. He's still got his other VN projects he's working on. Moreover, The Hunter is a project Ark plans to keep on going as a thing he can work on when he finishes side projects, and while he gears up for other projects.

Reactions: Valronn
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes