3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
For those too lazy to install the patch, is a download of the game with the patch already installed.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ark Thompson

Game bugs out after sex scene with Halcyon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit seems you can right click the mouse button to get back out of whatever the hell it is.

When playing the mother when you go upstairs in the library and select the bathroom Kaya's picture pops up instead of her mothers.

When playing the mother when you go inside her house she is also sitting at the computer.

When playing the mother when you go to the sisters house and talk to either one of them the person shown is Kaya instead of her mother.

Seems whole game bugs the fuck out when playing Akane as after awhile of talking to people the game breaks and whenever you talk to someone or battle someone it's Kaya instead of Akane.

I think I'm going to pass for now as there's way too many bugs in this now you can even fight without hitting failed to load img errors.

Last edited:

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I've downloaded the version with the patch and tried installing the patch separately, but I'm still getting the bug before the scene with Paige. I got the scene with Zoey and the one with Jeanette/Wiola but as soon as you enter Paige's building it reverts you back to being Kaya before she left. Am I going to have to start a new game? :(

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Ark Thompson

Game bugs out after sex scene with Halcyon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit seems you can right click the mouse button to get back out of whatever the hell it is.

When playing the mother when you go upstairs in the library and select the bathroom Kaya's picture pops up instead of her mothers.

When playing the mother when you go inside her house she is also sitting at the computer.

When playing the mother when you go to the sisters house and talk to either one of them the person shown is Kaya instead of her mother.

Seems whole game bugs the fuck out when playing Akane as after awhile of talking to people the game breaks and whenever you talk to someone or battle someone it's Kaya instead of Akane.

I think I'm going to pass for now as there's way too many bugs in this now you can even fight without hitting failed to load img errors.
Sir, please, for the love of god, look on page 26 or a few posts above yours, and you will find the answer to your bug. Look for a patch in the latest comments before posting about bugs in the future, please, I beg of you, it isn't too difficult. If you cannot, or do not want to find my earlier posts, then I cannot help you.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I've downloaded the version with the patch and tried installing the patch separately, but I'm still getting the bug before the scene with Paige. I got the scene with Zoey and the one with Jeanette/Wiola but as soon as you enter Paige's building it reverts you back to being Kaya before she left. Am I going to have to start a new game? :(
Try transferring your saves to this download of . I have pre-installed the patch for ease of use. However, if your only save is in the town with Akane, then you will have to restart entirely, but if you have a save in the free folks area then you can load that one to play without bugs.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Try transferring your saves to this download of . I have pre-installed the patch for ease of use. However, if your only save is in the town with Akane, then you will have to restart entirely, but if you have a save in the free folks area then you can load that one to play without bugs.
I used the download link, but when I try to unzip it I get an error: The underlines were the name.
! Cannot create folder C:\Users\_______\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa11552.14449
The system cannot find the path specified.

I looked it up and fixed the issue, but trying the file again did the same thing. After re-downloading it, the error stopped.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Devious

Can't see everything all the time and it's always better to REPORT a post that has something like a fix or upload in to and let the staff know about it so that they can put a link to the fix or upload the fix to the main post instead of people digging around in the pages trying to find something without missing something.

ssj782

If you are using 7zip try opening it with winrar as some files made with winrar won't open in 7zip.

Reactions: Devious

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Devious

Can't see everything all the time and it's always better to REPORT a post that has something like a fix or upload in to and let the staff know about it so that they can put a link to the fix or upload the fix to the main post instead of people digging around in the pages trying to find something without missing something.

ssj782

If you are using 7zip try opening it with winrar as some files made with winrar won't open in 7zip.
Sorry, I get annoyed quite easily, I'll try to not be as much of a douchebag in the future.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ssj782

I was using winrar. The problem was that the first time I downloaded the link it gave me a file that kept deleting my temp folder when I tried to unzip it. It was very weird.
Deleting it, remaking a temp folder, and re-downloading it fixed the issue.

Booblex

May 26, 2018
Can someone help me ? i follow the guide and don't find the Zoey, the middle right house(between the Mingyu and the Nathalie) is locked for me and idk what to do, i'm using the win version

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone help me ? i follow the guide and don't find the Zoey, the middle right house(between the Mingyu and the Nathalie) is locked for me and idk what to do, i'm using the win version
Download the version in this . It already has the latest patch pre-installed. The OP, on the other hand, is still out of date.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
In this , I've included The Hunter v0.19 Linux version with the patch installed already. This contains The Hunter v0.19 Mac version, also with the patch installed already.
Thanks for sharing. I will update the thread with them.

EDIT: OP updated with all the builds in v0.19 fix. All thanks to Devious. (y)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes