3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, anyone could post full save of 0.19 v? I got bugged when playing mine some characters were not showing when expected.

Reactions: grimmzy

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Ok, to everyone playing, if you don't have the patch, v0.19 will break your game. There are many game-breaking bugs in this version because Ark was pressed for time, as such, he had little time to do testing, so he relied on his Discord community to help finding bugs so that he could patch them out. That has already been done, and there is a patch that resolves most, if not, all of the issues that you guys are having. I will be a kind fellow and post it , if you can't, or don't see my post, then that's your loss. I will also include the official guide .

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Ok, to everyone playing, if you don't have the patch, v0.19 will break your game. There are many game-breaking bugs in this version because Ark was pressed for time, as such, he had little time to do testing, so he relied on his Discord community to help finding bugs so that he could patch them out. That has already been done, and there is a patch that resolves most, if not, all of the issues that you guys are having. I will be a kind fellow and post it , if you can't, or don't see my post, then that's your loss. I will also include the official guide .
OK I have downloaded the patch but it contains one image file "03_Melee.rpgmvo". Anyone knows where that goes as I cannot find any file with that name (or similar) in my game?

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hello, i just found this game and i love it, just hoped the scenes where Kaya has sex would be images :p
I have a problem every time i open game i get
Problem error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
and a send feedback button, is it normal? idk what is NW.js :p plus i play a little bit into the game but i havent met Zoey, do i meet her afterwards or did i miss and event and start a new game?

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi. Do you know if after placing patch need to start new game or it can be played from any previous save?

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
hello, i just found this game and i love it, just hoped the scenes where Kaya has sex would be images :p
I have a problem every time i open game i get
Problem error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
and a send feedback button, is it normal? idk what is NW.js :p plus i play a little bit into the game but i havent met Zoey, do i meet her afterwards or did i miss and event and start a new game?
What are you playing on? Windows, Mac, or Linux?

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
windows 10
If you haven't installed the patch then I suggest you do so, however, I think your download might've been corrupted or incomplete, so I also suggest redownloading and reinstalling the patch.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i deleted and redownloaded and reinstalled game and patch but still getting the Profile error, idk whats causing it, but it doesnt seem to break anything in game, just have to close it every time i open the game

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
i deleted and redownloaded and reinstalled game and patch but still getting the Profile error, idk whats causing it, but it doesnt seem to break anything in game, just have to close it every time i open the game
The Profile error isn't related to the game and shouldn't cause any real problems. It's only a minor issue from what I know, and a quick google search will lead to several posts on how to fix it if it gets too annoying.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes