3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Guranberia

Jul 7, 2017
When you start a new game in the v18 of the game, you start with the skill "Masturbation", but after the first fight with the dog, a message saying "Kaya learned to us Masturbation". After that you loose the skill, and can't use it again. Is anyone as the same issue?

Edit: actually, not a single ability is working as attended, everytime you are supposed to unlock one, you got noting.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
when will you people learn :ROFLMAO:

you also need to upload "config.rpgsave" & "global.rpgsave" to file6.rpgsave and file7.rpgsave work

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Can't seem to get past level 2 with Alejandra, anyone know how? Or if it's implemented 5 levels as she said?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Game is bugged for 0.19 content, after paige scene.
And some other thinks you would be Kaya
I've experienced the same bugs.
The best you can do is to visit the other girls first, before visiting paige.

The gallery isn't working properly either, no thumbnail-images are shown, only a black screen and the selection is visible. But unlocked scenes can still be played, after selected. Sadly, it's only working when starting a new game!

Reactions: Abîme

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone have a working save for v0.19? the mom always gets stuck on the wall after the sex scene with the nurse ;s can't progress, and don't know if it's because i'm using the v0.18 save files or because of a bug, just want to play v0.19 and would be a pain to play over the whole game again, so really hope someone can link a v0.19 save file <3

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I've experienced the same bugs.
The best you can do is to visit the other girls first, before visiting paige.

The gallery isn't working properly either, no thumbnail-images are shown, only a black screen and the selection is visible. But unlocked scenes can still be played, after selected. Sadly, it's only working when starting a new game!
There just the scene with the girl of the shop who working, I visit them all, and nothing.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Yeah that's pretty much it. There are several other scenes, but more or less only dialoges with camera angles.
In the changelog it is written 5 new h scenes, I imagine that it is necessary to pass the scene of Paige for the continuation.
and is there another bug where you are Kaya, you play Akane , but when you talk to someone that's Kaya dialogues.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
In the changelog it is written 5 new h scenes, I imagine that it is necessary to pass the scene of Paige for the continuation.
and is there another bug where you are Kaya, you play Akane , but when you talk to someone that's Kaya dialogues.
I know, I'm aware of that. I guess we have to wait for bug fix then.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Ark has already fixed those issues in a bug patch. Below is what Ark said on Discord about the bug patches.

Ark said:
Okay everyone, if you didn't take the time to play The Hunter, NOW's the right time. With all the bugs I've corrected thanks to honkswab and 21st, the game should be playable from beginning to the end without much problems (at least I hope so). Link was updated both on Patreon and SubscribeStar.
Ark said:
Looks like until the very end everything was against me. The Patch was good, the link wasn't :x I've updated the link and it has been checked by 21st. This time everything is FINALLY fine -_-

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes