3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
anyone pls share the Battleback 1 folder pls !! from normal ver 0.18 !thankz
Sorry didn't see this until now, here is that folder in a rar file to make it easier to unpack in the right place. File has no password.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'd like to mention that this random-guy-no-one-gives-a-shit-about (I mean, the guy's not even an NPC pixel model, it shows how useless I wanted him to be. He really was there to justify Talia's madness... And his dialogue does show he's just not here for the first time saying "Fuck you!" randomly.) is not the only man in the game. Shing, as far as I'm concerned, is a male too. Just because he's young, doesn't disqualify him. And nothing wrong happens to him. You may also revise your judgement by playing the latest version ( 8D) since it contains numerous men that are more or less normal (in the game's setting at least).

I'd also like to mention something: My game is one man close to a genre that is sooooooooooooooooo classical that it's everywhere: harem story. Replace Kaya by a guy and you're litterally in a Harem story. Why replacing the MC by a female would change things from Harem to Feminazi propaganda? Your goal's the same: have fun with the other girls. Except you're one too.

Also, I'd also like people to take The Hunter in the globality of my production and not just alone. It's not my only games. Take a look at my other games and it's clear as fuck my goal is just to picture cute girls in hardcore consensual situations. That's all. At this rate you could almost tell me that the fact the women of my game take pleasure in what they do is feminazi propaganda :x My other male characters are totally sane and normal (The father or uncle of Yuki & Ayame are great guys and most guys in the SoV universe isn't here to say "Men are evil, fuck them").

What's funny is that if a few girls in the game, because of trauma, think men are useless, you manage to say the author thinks like that. At that rate, G.R.R. Martin fucked his daughter since there's incest in Game of Thrones. But you totally dismiss the fact that most girls don't even mention men in their conversations, the fact that many of them lived in normal town before (hence lived with men and had no problem with them). You're taking a few lines and make it a globality. It's kinda dangerous, because people will really believe this game's a big anti-men game while it's just a few lines from a few girls (as I said, I removed the prologue). As for Talia's kill... Funnily enough, I'm sure that if I changed the victim to a girl, no one would come here and say "Hey! You're game's anti-woman!" :x

And lastly, something that has NOTHING to do with that conv: but for the clothes choices and the setting, there must be like what... 5 different post-apo clothes set sold on Daz and almost not a single tile in MV that looks post-apo. So I had to make a choice. Having the girls all wearing the same clothes (which would've greatly killed all the cloth changing part of the game) or take a more open style with everyday clothes. Also, I shouldn't say post-apo. You say post-apo, I say post-3rd world war. Doesn't necessarily mean the game has to look like Fallout. Plus, unlike MANY people, I paid for the assets of the game, so I can't really take whatever I want to include it on a whim.
...wth is a feminazi game? i must be living under a stone, but i can't remember that i've ever heard that term before. and why the heck are people intpreting so much into things like games and books? for me, this game is just a huge perverted fuckhole to try out new things, experiment with fetishes and simply test the boundaries of what is still considered as sexy and what might already be gross. at least if you are a player, this game is a good starter to find out what kinks ya might have and where ya would draw a line ^^.

btw.: it kinda interests me so i'm asking straight out: since you also publish infos about the hunter on your patreon page, did patreon put you under investigation already? do they already enforce their rules upon you, even, when you just bring up infos about a game that breaks their rules?:unsure:

Reactions: Abîme

nod24

May 4, 2017
Ready to prick the author for he had removed the "nauseous", zombies, bohkovki and moved, fucking, to another engine.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Would anyone be willing to share a save from right before or just after doing the bunker/research base? I unfortunately deleted my game some months ago thinking there would be no more updates. Just trying to save some time and actually not really wanting to see the naughty librarian munching on zombie dickcheese.

U

User_23654

My compressed version is fixed now!

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Sorry didn't see this until now, here is that folder in a rar file to make it easier to unpack in the right place. File has no password.

thanksn mate ! but am getting the same error !! using ur file also

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I really liked this last summer. The current version does not play for me. open and it's just a black screen. is there some rpgm thing I need to update?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I really liked this last summer. The current version does not play for me. open and it's just a black screen. is there some rpgm thing I need to update?
Same here

First time playing...also just a black screen with music.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just some more info in case someone can help.

If I press enter... something continues, but it's still black, but this goes to the debug.log file.
[0312/112403.545:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

If I go into the www directory, I can start the game with index.html but obviously in a browser and the size...does not fit nicely.

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am so hyped! Can't wait to see what's new. One of the best games on F95 imo. If this update is good, i'll definitely become a patreon. Keep up the good work, Ark!

Carlhungus

Sep 29, 2016
Alright, so I am playing the Mac version which won't let me save for some reason. I have one chance at this...Where can I find the lube to get the crowbar to open the door on the 2nd floor of the basement?
I will also settle for a solution to get saving to work. I have run into the same issue with other Mac versions of RPG games.

Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes