3.90 star(s) 20 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.18!

Win Fixed (140MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I can play the first 5 min after i go bed, the game dies and nothing goes anymore, played/ tested 18. Delete game, dissapointed, but so what?

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Seems interesting, and dirty as hell ;P

But I wonder whether the game just froze? I trained the German shepherd and delivered "Pistol" to his new owner. After that, every day is the same, and nothing seems to happen, or trigger.

EDIT: seems I was being a bit hasty. I just didn't realize to walk around the library counter to talk to Jeanette face to face :)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
How are you supposed to find the second dog, is it just a random encounter?
Yes, it can spawn in 2 different places in the forest (bottom left and meadow on top iirc). If it's not there, just go to sleep and try another day.

Reactions: ENF Master

hydo

Aug 12, 2017
I think i played this game a while back, is this the game where you train and fuck some zombies? I liked the look of the rest of the content but just couldnt deal with the zombie part. Does anyone have a safe after the zombies part?
thanks

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Error at dog event ! Falied to load img/grassland ? anyone ?
starting event of the game !! downloaded v.18 ver compresed

Reactions: Mauamu

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I actually didn't think this game was getting updated anymore so I deleted it. Nice to see it getting more updates. That being said would anyone be kind enough to share a save from the end of version .17?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes