3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

BiancaB

Apr 26, 2018
Actually, it's a side project, and it shows. Not only the updates would be more frequent. The dev could pay more attention and care to the 3D models. For example, if the premise is a post-apocaliptic world, the models and sceneries could be more like "Mad Max" or a fantasy world, not people with normal dresses and hairstyles living in normal houses. But it is easier for the dev just to use regular models. Also the story could be something more than a collection of bizarre scenes performed by lesbian feminazis that hate men. But the concept of a really hardcore game indeed is something new and different from 90% of this kind of games.
why mad max style?
like this style the most, for me it's more realistic with normal post acopalyptic setting then the mad-max style.
I'm also an big believer in when something bad happens most people would keep some form of society allive.
Also the woman protect theirself from horny human males. so like that idea as female myself lol

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

BiancaB

Apr 26, 2018
This is a game. If you say "This ia a post-apocaliptic world" and then, everything is like the normal world, is just boring. The dev should have tried doing something different.

Well, you say that "as female" you like the idea of a feminazist society that hates and kill men. Shame on you, woman, shame on you. This conversation ends right now. I don't want to continue talking with someone like you.
you say it yourself, it's a game.
also forst time i've played this kind of game and the theme is just my liking.
normaly only girls/woman would be dominated. this is just reversed role.
instead of male to female humiliation it's now reversed.
and that's bad?
shame on you, boy, shame on you :p:eek:

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
This is a game. If you say "This ia a post-apocaliptic world" and then, everything is like the normal world, is just boring. The dev should have tried doing something different.

Well, you say that "as female" you like the idea of a feminazist society that hates and kill men. Shame on you, woman, shame on you. This conversation ends right now. I don't want to continue talking with someone like you.
Well, to go full thermian, it's well established that all the men are evil, so killing them is basically self-defense.

To be completely honest though, I don't really understand, nor like for that matter, why the backstory is so dark for what is essentially fapping material. I mean half the population is a rape victim, and that's kinda turns me off. And the BDSM sisters are giving off some strong Fifty Shades-vibes, which is not good.

I still like the game very much though.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
*Sigh* I'd like to mention that the only guy being killed in the game isn't killed just because he's a man, but because 1) He's a total asshole that clearly show he could go nuts anytime 2) It was the best way to show how mad Talia was. Forbidding access to the village doesn't mean they'd kill any man in sight.

Seriously, when I came up with the setting I was just thinking "what could justify having a village with only women living cut from other people?" I never even considered that game to be some sort of pro-feminist game. I mean... If I really wanted to make it all political, I'd have make it more serious than having girls eating maggot-filled cum or fucking mutant flies...

And actually I removed the prologue. It is, indeed, too dark for the tone of the rest of the game. As for the girls' past, well, it's a very important choice to leave your past life to live in autarky like that, so I find logical most of them endured a big trauma. And while I'm not a feminazi, it's more credible to make them having suffered those traume because of men (I'd be curious to hear how many women victim of rapes in the world are raped by women :x). I'm not saying all men rape women, I say those who do are men. Can't really deny that. Yes, it's a bit dark, but on the other side, it helps understanding why they're more easily bent to having sex with creatures rather than humans (once again, it's more of a choice to justify monster sex and bestiality.) Don't forget that some of the women of the village have nothing against men at all (Beatriz, Carmen (just because she had to prostitute herself to get money doesn't mean anyone hurt her), Jeanette, Lani, Latifah (her father was a good guy too) etc...) Even Léonie's husband is portrayed as a nice loving man who defended her with his life from a group of punks. Why would I come up with that if I wanted my game to be pro-feminazi?

I'd also like to add that if my game was so anti-man (like some of you seem to believe), I'd have made the current antagonist a man, and not a woman. But I didn't. There are thousands of bad guys, but definitely not as many bad girls, so I find that more interesting.

I'll maybe regret it but I'd like to mention why I dislike my game being called pro-feminazi (which is something I see written here almost ever since the first version was out.) Today's "feminism" is something I don't agree with. Many noble causes like this have been perverted by SJW and turned into things I don't want to support. Yelling on twitter that females should be equal to men is like putting a like on facebook to stop war, it's useless as fuck. I prefer doing things at my level, things I can actually DO. I respect women as much as men in everyday life, the women I'm working with have the same treatment and pay than the men I work with (I remind you that SoV was drawn by a woman, two of SoV2's colorist are women and I have a new collaborator who happens to be another woman) etc... To me, that's how feminism is done right: when it's done in your everyday life without having to brag about it on social networks. In that regard, I despise feminazis with all my heart as those women are more a problem than a solution. That's why I really don't like my game being called pro-feminazi when some really are and don't have a single thing in common with The Hunter :x

So please, don't try to look too deep in the game. Yes, it's female oriented (you always play girls in my games) and yeah, just because they're bent on fucking anything with a cock doesn't mean they have to be part of a livestock farm (I do like the women of my games to have consistency. If they're just here to get fucked, might as well fuck a cocksleeve.) Some things might not be everyone's taste (Never read nor saw 50 shades of grey, so I can't really say for the Valera sisters :x) but most of time, lore and background are just here to justify the smut... (Keep in mind this game's my playground, don't take things too seriously).

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Some people really give disproportionate amount of attention to negative feedback huh.
For the setting I thought the dev got influenced by existing zombie media where every male suddenly turns into a violent rapist for no reason.
I'd prefer if there was more friendly authority wielding males being involved tho.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I trust you when you say that you didn't wanted to do a feminazi game. But the fact that there are people that see this game as feminazi and anti-men and you have to justify that the game is not like that it's a clear simptom that something is wrong with the initial premise of the game and the characters. If you would have suceed in making a "female-oriented" but not "anti-men" game, you would not need to explain anything, it would be evident.

First of all, you are making a game about one of the most popular fantasies in postmodern feminism: the "no man's land"

Second, you say only a man is killed and is an asshole... well, there is another way to see it: there is only a male character in the game, and curiously is an asshole, is killed like a cockroach (just for being an asshole and telling bad words to a woman!), and not a single woman in the village actually cares about. Another feminazi fantasy.

There are more examples, but I don't want to write a comment too long, specially in a lenguaje it's not my first.

Some phrases in your comment indicates that at some level, even if you don't consider yourself a SJW and a postmodern feminist, you think that men are worse than women, and it shows in your game, I´m afraid. I have written scrips for comics and short stories myself and I know that, as author, it's difficult to see your own works the same way other people will percibe. Sometimes you try to send a message, but simply you fail.

It's not important, actually. This game is just bizarre fap material. Actually, when I was playing I just skiped fast the anti-men parts as well as I just skipped fast other parts that made me fell unconfortable, as the scat or the mutant flies. But my general impression about the game was that those anti-men parts were present in the game, and I didn't know the objective of that.
I'd like to mention that this random-guy-no-one-gives-a-shit-about (I mean, the guy's not even an NPC pixel model, it shows how useless I wanted him to be. He really was there to justify Talia's madness... And his dialogue does show he's just not here for the first time saying "Fuck you!" randomly.) is not the only man in the game. Shing, as far as I'm concerned, is a male too. Just because he's young, doesn't disqualify him. And nothing wrong happens to him. You may also revise your judgement by playing the latest version ( 8D) since it contains numerous men that are more or less normal (in the game's setting at least).

I'd also like to mention something: My game is one man close to a genre that is sooooooooooooooooo classical that it's everywhere: harem story. Replace Kaya by a guy and you're litterally in a Harem story. Why replacing the MC by a female would change things from Harem to Feminazi propaganda? Your goal's the same: have fun with the other girls. Except you're one too.

Also, I'd also like people to take The Hunter in the globality of my production and not just alone. It's not my only games. Take a look at my other games and it's clear as fuck my goal is just to picture cute girls in hardcore consensual situations. That's all. At this rate you could almost tell me that the fact the women of my game take pleasure in what they do is feminazi propaganda :x My other male characters are totally sane and normal (The father or uncle of Yuki & Ayame are great guys and most guys in the SoV universe isn't here to say "Men are evil, fuck them").

What's funny is that if a few girls in the game, because of trauma, think men are useless, you manage to say the author thinks like that. At that rate, G.R.R. Martin fucked his daughter since there's incest in Game of Thrones. But you totally dismiss the fact that most girls don't even mention men in their conversations, the fact that many of them lived in normal town before (hence lived with men and had no problem with them). You're taking a few lines and make it a globality. It's kinda dangerous, because people will really believe this game's a big anti-men game while it's just a few lines from a few girls (as I said, I removed the prologue). As for Talia's kill... Funnily enough, I'm sure that if I changed the victim to a girl, no one would come here and say "Hey! You're game's anti-woman!" :x

And lastly, something that has NOTHING to do with that conv: but for the clothes choices and the setting, there must be like what... 5 different post-apo clothes set sold on Daz and almost not a single tile in MV that looks post-apo. So I had to make a choice. Having the girls all wearing the same clothes (which would've greatly killed all the cloth changing part of the game) or take a more open style with everyday clothes. Also, I shouldn't say post-apo. You say post-apo, I say post-3rd world war. Doesn't necessarily mean the game has to look like Fallout. Plus, unlike MANY people, I paid for the assets of the game, so I can't really take whatever I want to include it on a whim.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, it's a bit dark, but on the other side, it helps understanding why they're more easily bent to having sex with creatures rather than humans (once again, it's more of a choice to justify monster sex and bestiality.)
[...]
Never read nor saw 50 shades of grey, so I can't really say for the Valera sisters :x
First of, Fifty Shades of Grey is romance novel which came out in 2011. It's the story of a young, naive girl who falls in love with a charming and very rich businessman. The story is mostly about their relationship, including sex. BDSM sex in particular. Only BDSM sex because the businessman only interested in that. And the reason for that is that he got raped when he was 15 by a dominatrix. (And the BDSM community got rely piss-off by that little character detail.)

Which brings us to the the point I was trying to vaguely suggest at.
Namely that linking trauma with safe and consensual, if practiced with respect, sex acts is not fortunate. Because that demonizes the those sex acts, and their practitioners. And can lead, and often does, to verbal and physical attack/violence against people who did nothing wrong.

BiancaB

Apr 26, 2018
there's a version 18 now. I don't know if it's any good.
We will know if 0.18 is out. V0.17 is in my opinion just ''foreplay'' of what has to come.
Played TH 0.17 till the end? i do really want to know how the story develop after that point.
Remember, it's just an game. if you're like it or not depends.
@Ark Thompson, love youre games, but The Hunter has an special place in my heart;):)

MetalGearEris

Mar 6, 2019
I like the game so far. but does it mean it's incomplete? I really like what it has shown so far. i just finished the first zombie. named him Maggotcum. lolz. :)

MetalGearEris

Mar 6, 2019
Dog's name is PussyFuckr. cause I ran out of typing space. not very original. but good and get's the point across. so when Tambara calls for him... it makes sense. :) he knows what he's good for and she knows what's gonna happen! :) please let us know when vers .18 comes out.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Dog's name is PussyFuckr. cause I ran out of typing space. not very original. but good and get's the point across. so when Tambara calls for him... it makes sense. :) he knows what he's good for and she knows what's gonna happen! :) please let us know when vers .18 comes out.
It's already out.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes