3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Half year without an update, to me looks like this game will be dead for a long time.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The Hunter has always been a side-project, with whatever that entails (erratic release schedules, lower priority, etc.) but it should get an update around end of month/start of next one.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
It would help that the OP put a link towards my site though... Patreon isn't the only place where I write updates. I've announced that The Hunter will get an update this month. And as Paz stated, yeah, it's a side project. 95% of western H games are now in 3D so I absolutely don't feel the urge to make it a top-priority one. It always depends on other projects. This year, there should be at least 3 Hunter updates. Maybe even 4 depending on how the schedule fits. First is this month and the next one should be May.

tessy

Feb 21, 2019
It would help that the OP put a link towards my site though... Patreon isn't the only place where I write updates. I've announced that The Hunter will get an update this month. And as Paz stated, yeah, it's a side project. 95% of western H games are now in 3D so I absolutely don't feel the urge to make it a top-priority one. It always depends on other projects. This year, there should be at least 3 Hunter updates. Maybe even 4 depending on how the schedule fits. First is this month and the next one should be May.
Hi Ark, I love all your games! :love: I like both 3d and 2d games(as long as they're good!) and even tho as you said many games are with 3d renders, I think definitely that The Hunter is very unique because it's the only game(that I know of) with 3d that has a lot of bestiality, and also the only game I know that has a sex-battle system(where the attacks are sex, not only losing a battle, there's 1000's of those). ;)

So all I wanted to say, is The Hunter is definitely a very unique and great game! Looking forward to the update!(y)

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Can't wait to see what you've cooked up next, I love your games.

Reactions: aolli

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Very excited for more hunter, shame it's only a side project but I like all the other stuff you do anyway so I can't really complain.

Lordofheavenlylight

Feb 23, 2019
hey I can't get the zip to extract--windows says it's either corrupt or needs a password... can someone either tell me what the password is or reupload an extracted folder and send it to me please?

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
hey I can't get the zip to extract--windows says it's either corrupt or needs a password... can someone either tell me what the password is or reupload an extracted folder and send it to me please?
No password on the file when I downloaded it. You should try again using a different mirror.

BiancaB

Apr 26, 2018
It seems this is not a popular game :confused:
Would be if there are more frequent updates, the concept is something that i've really like.
Hope to see some more of the world were they live in.
Anyone know how big the update is?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes