3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
You need to look for a zombie for jeanette ,but if u are looking 4 dog on your own, just keep going back they appear random days
You need to look for a dog first before you can go to the town. Unfortunately it's just a case of look in the forest, then sleep and try again the next day if there isn't one there.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
can anyone share a savefile after coming out of basement i saved the game just after i was transported to house after i give that machine to that mechanic girl and everytime i try to load the save file there is a black screen and i cant do anything else

ghostboy

Mar 18, 2018
The top half of my screen goes black when the game begins after talking to the mom, anyone know how to fix this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Have not played this in a long time but you could see if the game has a seting's menu and try there.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
can anyone share a savefile after coming out of basement i saved the game just after i was transported to house after i give that machine to that mechanic girl and everytime i try to load the save file there is a black screen and i cant do anything else
so no one can provide any save file???

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this was fun and good art work too. realy not in to scat but hay i will live through it.
if it turn's the person in the game and out of game on i will not deni anyone there thing.
plues the chickes are hot so hell yea i will live through it

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
How do I save? I have the Mac version and when I click save I get to choose where I like to save, File 1, File 2 etc... But when I click them or hit enter I only hear a dismissive sound? What am I doing wrong?

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to save the game on mac? I keep getting a read-only error so I can't save my progress (but the game isn't read-only, I think).
I'm having the same problem. And there seems not to be a save folder in the "app.nw" directory. I've also gone through the permissions and all seems fine.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I'm having the same problem. And there seems not to be a save folder in the "app.nw" directory. I've also gone through the permissions and all seems fine.
Hello. Your problem is a reccuring one on Mac unfortunately and there's only one workaround I've heard about: you need to create the save folder yourself and give the permission to all folders of the game (including the save folder) to both read and write on you Mac. That should work. Hopefully. I don't have a Mac so I can't do tests on my side but apprently it worked with the people having that problem.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So whens the next update just wondering. The other thing is if the green haired sico catches you do tou get a borher side to you. Please tell me you don't tell her about the village because thats the bitch that tourtered the cook.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok what is you that one if you don't mind me asking and this game rockes just wish there were more hot scenes with the mother and is there a gallory for rewatching the scenes.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, after searching for "masturbation," "bug," "skill," "lost," and "level" I'm guessing other people are not having this problem.
I experienced a bug. At the start, during the training, I had the Masturbation skill. Then, after gaining a level, the game announced that I had learned the Masturbation skill. Instead, I seem to have lost it. It is no longer listed in the menu during combat. All I can do is touch breasts and cum. I was looking to try and fix it with the popular save editor website, but I couldn't figure out how/what to change. Was this just horrible luck? Should I try starting over?

Reactions: Purswader

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I glanced over this game when the last time it popped up in the Latest Updates but for whatever reasons i ignored it untill now when i realized its Ark's game. I tried it, progressing it nicely and holy crap its awesome! For those with the most depraved of kinksets :coldsweat:
Its all fun and lightheartedness, the fighting mechanics is the wittiest idea i've ever seen in an rpgmaker with this "not fight, its taming" idea.
That each and every character has a detailed bio? That something i truely admire. Great effort to bother so much with the details. So many items have a line attached to it, like all the papers are named, all the signs readable.

And those kinks? Omg those kinks!:happyblush Hot looking girls with such kinks! So beautiful!:'(
This game must continue at some point! Its already suprisingly well thought out and with lot of content. We must have all the girls doing the nastiest stuff at some point! We must!!!:':)eazyHype: Seriously, this game is pure gold for the seriously depraved :)

Reactions: Blackfriar

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
It is a great game and the girls are hot. I now i am going to burn for this but i want a good seen with the nun like mybe tie her up and have her done with a dildo are an animal. Lol

Reactions: Blackfriar
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes