3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
the scat aint that extreme i dont like it ether but it isnt that much it happens whit lani and kaya herself nobody else and its only peeing
Peeing doesn't count as scat. There are quite a few scat scenes in the game, you must have missed a lot.

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
Peeing doesn't count as scat. There are quite a few scat scenes in the game, you must have missed a lot.
I think he talked about scenes you have to see in order to progress in game.

If I remember right all scat scenes are optional. If you don't want to see them just don't activate them.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Lani is the hawaiien Girl at the bar getting peed by the 1 off the dog's at the first evening you are alowd in that bar the show whill be dedicated to Kaya i beleive it from the 2 dog's it whas sampson who peed over lani how ever scat is ot only water works but also whit Poop but i havnt seen that yet in the game maybe this game is as off yet softcore on scat for the time being its atleast not that extreem.

and iff you dont whant to see it its pressing CTRL for fast text however its can make some scenes buggy for giving you a black screen like after the barscenes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone throw a brother a save before the new Sylvester scene? I tried playing through on the new update and I just could not get new dogs to spawn, then after using a save editor to spawn them in it broke the next trigger.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
then keep on playing becausse it whill spawn 80%left bottom part off the forest and 20% top north when you where the first time there. i alrdy have a dog in the pen but you can have 2 of each

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
then keep on playing becausse it whill spawn 80%left bottom part off the forest and 20% top north when you where the first time there. i alrdy have a dog in the pen but you can have 2 of each
Yes, I know this, I'm telling you they wouldn't spawn.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Lani is the hawaiien Girl at the bar getting peed by the 1 off the dog's at the first evening you are alowd in that bar the show whill be dedicated to Kaya i beleive it from the 2 dog's it whas sampson who peed over lani how ever scat is ot only water works but also whit Poop but i havnt seen that yet in the game maybe this game is as off yet softcore on scat for the time being its atleast not that extreem.

and iff you dont whant to see it its pressing CTRL for fast text however its can make some scenes buggy for giving you a black screen like after the barscenes
Tambara does scat with her dog, so do Jeanette and Paige with the zombie. Kaya masturbates with a turd in the lab. In the pen, Akane licks the zombie's shitty asshole.

And like I said before, peeing isn't scat.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
in the base underground you do that standert as a attack of choice on the dog's and zombie's
but there are some whit lani and other that i havnt seen yet.

stupid i got it again after i talked to the girl above the bar after the lani seen it doesnt load further again.
aka dont let the game be on to long and a tip donot go in the upper floo r of the bar you whill be stuck he forgotto make a pathing floor change script

tontoman

May 4, 2017
That's sad because there are almost no lesbian games ;v
If you don't mind text and no picture, there's always Shields High Rags game. The old version, newer rewrite in custom engine was horrible. But just girls, school setting, more sub/dom sex with some bdsm depending on story path. Good writing.
Or Proteus Effect for great story and pics if you like pics, but F on Futa (in a cute way).
-----------------

Yeah, kinda interested in the whole town setup (love post apocalypse, fallout vibe) and the two prostitutes thing, but the main theme not so much.

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I love replaying this game every update, but I forgot how annoying the grind is to see all the scenes with Jeanette and Akane before going to see Elena for the first time. Is there any chance this could be changed so they have a better chance of appearing?

revell

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone else have trouble finding the dog for Jeanette that Kaya needs to catch on her own? I have followed the walkthrough but no dogs appear in either area of the Maze forrest...

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone else have trouble finding the dog for Jeanette that Kaya needs to catch on her own? I have followed the walkthrough but no dogs appear in either area of the Maze forrest...
You need to look for a zombie for jeanette ,but if u are looking 4 dog on your own, just keep going back they appear random days

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes