3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Okay, after searching for "masturbation," "bug," "skill," "lost," and "level" I'm guessing other people are not having this problem.
I experienced a bug. At the start, during the training, I had the Masturbation skill. Then, after gaining a level, the game announced that I had learned the Masturbation skill. Instead, I seem to have lost it. It is no longer listed in the menu during combat. All I can do is touch breasts and cum. I was looking to try and fix it with the popular save editor website, but I couldn't figure out how/what to change. Was this just horrible luck? Should I try starting over?
My bad, it's probably a bug from the last update. Originally, the skill masturbation was indeed the first one to be unlocked but I switched it with the touch breast skill and apparently forgot to switch it during the tutorial. And it's making weird stuff. I'll correct that in the future update. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

@Ennoch Ha ha, glad you like it ^^ There are many things I need to improve in that game but I like considering it as my sandbox where I do any random shit I want without bothering me with coherence or whatever :p

@zarqupang Nothing's impossible in that game, depending on my mood, I decide to deal with different girls, but in the end they will all have their share of scenes :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Keep up the good work. By the way i ran in to that green haired sico that put the one cook chick in a coffin with bugs. Hop she does not find the town are mybe we can escape and have some funn wkth her and make her heel like the little pup she shojld be lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
If i rember right tou have to have competed the dog for you first hunt and gave it to the person then go to jeanette's place talk to her if she does not play with the girl's pussy. I think after that you get a quest to talk to people and see what see is like are what they think she would want like i said have not played it in a while tho. Waiting for updates.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think so then when you get the field i think you will get some scenes not to sure tho. have not played it for some time

aikaevent1

Apr 28, 2018
Game has a good concept overall.

Unfortunatly, author is concentrated on other games, this game imo has better potential than his slice of venture games.

This game needs some bugs fixed, and needs 2d or 3d scenes for the training and when the captured are in the pen. And obviously more steady content.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Game has a good concept overall.

Unfortunatly, author is concentrated on other games, this game imo has better potential than his slice of venture games.

This game needs some bugs fixed, and needs 2d or 3d scenes for the training and when the captured are in the pen. And obviously more steady content.
He's just finished the main other game he was working on so hopefully we get more for this. I definately agree that the training scenes should be in 3D aswell.

Reactions: aikaevent1

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Is there an issue with Jeanette? First time speaking to her and she fingers me, I sleep and then all she does is open the trade interface when speaking to her. What else has to be done to trigger receiving her quest?

Dec 22, 2017
i think i found a game breaking glitch. Once you deliver the first dog, and talk to the librarian she just stands at the counter to sell books and doesnt offer her quest. the mother just stands naked in the bathroom too

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
i think i found a game breaking glitch. Once you deliver the first dog, and talk to the librarian she just stands at the counter to sell books and doesnt offer her quest. the mother just stands naked in the bathroom too
Talking to her from behind instead of across the counter let me proceed.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes